Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He might of been telling you how he felt about the new feeding routine LOL😂🤣
I sure that was not much fun
That is exactly what I am thinking. He was certainly a brat. But there isn't a mean bone in his body
Husband says he is thinking our new puppy is getting his share; maybe that is why he dislikes Pepper so much! I can't get him to warm up to Pepper at all.

Not much to talk about here with driving. We've had rain and chill winds. Dapper Dan is due to go to the nursing home next week. I hope I will be able to get him cleaned up by then. Billy was so dirty, I thought he was Dapper Dan standing in the pasture.

Attachments

• wet dapper.jpg
    wet dapper.jpg
    898.5 KB · Views: 0
Today was our local Tour of Homes, which I always enjoy. But I was in the mood to play with my horses; seems like I haven't had much chance lately. Dapper Dan and I had a very nice drive, then when we got home I put their Santa hats on them. 1 hour for Dapper Dan today.

Attachments

• december driving2.jpg
    december driving2.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 0
Hey all! Long time no see! I promise I didn’t just up and vanish. 😅

This last July I moved away from home for the first time to go to college! I’m loving it here, but unfortunately I have to leave my horses back home till I can afford the board them here. I did go back home over Thanksgiving break and I was able to work with them though! I even got to work with a new boy named Choko. He’s been a kids riding pony for most of his young life (he’s only 5) but he came with a harness and I decided to try it out on him! It worked great, and he picked up simple ground driving right away. He’s truly something special ❤️

November 25
20 minutes ground driving Fancy
20 minutes ground driving Rebel
10 minutes ground driving Choko
FCED68D8-4300-47E4-946E-24C417BDCCEC.jpeg
(This is Choko)

A big new chapter in your life with college and living away from home! Such fun to go home and reconnect with everyone including your horses!

Choko sounds like a fun horse to work with and I love his color!
He truly is! Such a well behaved boy too. He’s a bit bigger than the other minis I’ve worked with but he picks up on things super quickly!

Okay everyone, hours are caught up as they show here. I don't have anyone down for driving in December. If your weather was anything like ours then I can totally understand why. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anyone's driving time.

Grand total for the group is.... 306h 15m

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0a7XjaNpbEYQ-IxR3WaSK4XHA#2022_Driving_Club_HoursHere's the link to the final sheet.

Latest posts

Back