Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July 11-
60 minutes Rocko
60 minutes Annie

July 14-
60 minutes Rocko
60 minutes Annie

July 18-
35 minutes Rocko

Had a lesson this morning and the trainer drove him for 5 minutes to explain some things. He sure looked a lot better with her! He gets a little nervous because she means business, but it just shows you what he can do. I don't plan to show him, but I still want him to learn to carry himself well and use his body correctly.

You are so amazing and I'm getting caught up on logging hours!!

We sold our house, moved in with family, and have started building so I'm a bit of a mess but I promise I'm still here and following along. Sadly doing no driving but big plans for some driving as soon as school starts back up.

Happy trails!

July 22-
40 minutes Rocko
40 minutes Annie

July 28 -
45 minutes Rocko
45 minutes Annie

August 1st
60 minutes Rocko
60 minutes Annie

August 3rd
40 minutes Rocko
40 minutes Annie

August 5th-
30 minutes Rocko

It's been too hot to do much driving! We got a pontoon boat so while the horses are home chilling by the fan we are jumping into the river!

Thank you Marsha and Kelly. It is pretty but rather lonely, other than the ATV folks. They are usually friendly, but we avoid the trail on weekends as it can get busy and dusty.

We never see other horses, bikers, or walkers so all of the stories and photos showing other “beings” is really enjoyed!

Bet you all thought I would never get caught up (I had my doubts myself :p ). But, my fellow drivers, here is the link to the updated hours sheet in all it's glory (yes I know my spreadsheets are less than professional...hehehe). I love that we have some new drivers with us and it's been so fun to catch up on everyone's driving. So many more pictures in this thread than previous years and I'm loving it. It's great to get to know everyone's face and their horses butts (I mean, that's what we all take pictures of when we are driving). You are all amazing!!! 279 hours so far this year.

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0a7XjaNpbEYQ-IxR3WaSK4XHA#2022_Driving_Club_Hours

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back