Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May 19 -
45 minutes Rocko
45 minutes Annie

May 21 -
40 minutes Rocko
40 minutes Annie

Rocko was trying to eat grass and had himself a tantrum when I said no you may not, on today's drive.🙄
When we got back he got a bath and a clip. I was thinking he doesn't want to work in the heat but he didn't even break a sweat!

You have all been doing so good.. I forgot to log so many days, so here it goes. Then I should be caught up.. We did the John Wayne Wagon Trail for three days, it was amazing!

May 10th - 85min (4.2 miles)
May 13th - 173 min (7.9 miles)
May 16th - 42 min (2.9 miles)
May 17th - 138 min (8.1 miles)
May 20th - 237 min (9.8 miles)
May 21st - 300 min (16.9 miles)
May 22nd - 300 min (16.4 miles)

You have all been doing so good.. I forgot to log so many days, so here it goes. Then I should be caught up.. We did the John Wayne Wagon Trail for three days, it was amazing!

May 10th - 85min (4.2 miles)
May 13th - 173 min (7.9 miles)
May 16th - 42 min (2.9 miles)
May 17th - 138 min (8.1 miles)
May 20th - 237 min (9.8 miles)
May 21st - 300 min (16.9 miles)
May 22nd - 300 min (16.4 miles)
I can't even imagine sitting in a cart for all those miles! What an accomplishment!

Marsha, I felt like an idiot, not least because I let the lines go slack and she sure had a head of steam when she hit the end of the line. She didn’t seem to panic, just feeling good heading home in a brisk cool wind and sunny day. Learning is forever! ;)

🤣 Yep, she is an independent thinker, Kelly! Wow! You and Stormy are really adding up those miles and doing it together, at the same time! 😂
[/QUOTE

We are always learning! So glad it is all good and everyone was safe!!!

I promise to get hours caught up soon. We sold our house before the new one is built and are in a mad scramble. Happy driving!
Don't worry about a thing. It's all just for fun anyway! We got in a situation like that and ended up living in our RV on our new property for 7 months until we could get a final certificate of occupancy!
Sounds like a busy but fun summer for you!

May 30th -
30 minutes for Rocko
30 minutes for Annie

June 1st -
45 minutes for Rocko
45 minutes for Annie

June 3rd-
*75 minutes for Rocko

*My friend came out and drove Annie with me and Rocko. Some of that time was sitting and chatting in the cart. Sure makes working on the stand a lot more fun! 😉

I set up a cones course so we have been having fun timing each other and trying to beat our own times, because there is no way Rocko will ever beat Annie!

June 3
Drove Stormy 30 minutes

June 5
Drove Stormy 25 minutes

June 7
Drove Stormy 45 minutes
Not that we are looking to win a race or anything🤣 but we did a 16 minute mile today! Mostly trotting along with some cantering. I think that is our fastest mile so far and pretty good for such a tiny SLOW little horse, what do you think? How long does it take you to drive your horse a mile? What’s your fastest and slowest mile?

Latest posts

Back