Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 15
50 minutes Rocko
50 minutes Annie

Had it all today...stampeding cattle, tractor with a loud banging mower deck as it bounced over ruts, neighbor's leaf blower, a dive bombing magpie and a rabbit flushed out of the bushes! Rocko was a champ. Annie was closest to the cattle when they started running so she did get nervous and broke into a canter, but was able to pull it together.

We are planning to take these two to an event where they are going to see a lot of new things, so good to see them be coming solid citizens!

HershyMint, Can we hear about the excitement? You've got me curious!

20 minutes ground driving Peanut. I'm having a dreadful time holding the lines. Going to have to resort to knots so my hands don't slide.
Sorry, my comment was towards Willow Flats, day of lawn mower, leaf blower, diving magpies, cattle drive etc. Sorry for my confused comment. I don't drive. I just come on hear and love hearing up everyone's day and seeing the wonderful areas .:D

April 14
Drove Stormy for 40 minutes

April 16
Drove Stormy for 60 minutes

April 17 Easter Sunday 💕
Drove Stormy for 40 minutes

He is doing soooooo good, he is becoming faster and faster! Today he took off cantering! And we cantered and cantered and cantered! I don’t think he knew that he could canter pulling a cart! 💕💕 Such a special little horse 💕💕

Latest posts

Back