Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive the double post but I have an announcement :drum roll please: 🥁🥁🥁🥁

Our wonderful @Cayuse aka: Laurie has won a pair of equine fusion jogging shoes for all her hard work here on the driving form. She designs, purchases, and ships out the amazing driving ribbons every year on her own time and own dime. This is something she came up with years ago to make this driving group fun and feel like a real driving group. No one deserves this little token of appreciation more than she does. And thank you to Chimacum Tack for allowing us the opportunity to nominate Laurie for this amazing gift.

Our wonderful @Cayuse aka: Laurie has won a pair of equine fusion jogging shoes for all her hard work here on the driving form. She designs, purchases, and ships out the amazing driving ribbons every year on her own time and own dime. This is something she came up with years ago to make this driving group fun and feel like a real driving group. No one deserves this little token of appreciation more than she does. And thank you to Chimacum Tack for allowing us the opportunity to nominate Laurie for this amazing gift.
Oh my gosh! That is fantastic!

Wow! Congratulations Cayuse!! Thank you MC for letting us all know :)

Oh WOW! Thank you so very much. I have not been on the forum for a couple of days and I just saw this! I sure can put those to good use! Thank you for the kind words MajorClem, I love doing the ribbons each year and following everyone's progress. You know I couldn't do it without you as you started the driving group (and pick some pretty good colors for ribbons!) 🤩

OOPS! My quote came through by itself for whatever reason. I'll take this opportunity to say thanks again!

Feb 20
30 minutes ground driving Rebel
30 minutes ground driving Fancy

Feb 25
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving driving Fancy

Feb 27

March 6
1 hour driving Rebel

March 9
15 minutes ground driving Coconut

March 11
20 minutes ground driving Coconut

March 13
1 hour driving Rebel

March 14

March 16

March 18

March 19
30 minutes ground driving Coconut

whew, finally was able to log everything! I’ve been working with a new mini recently named Coconut who’ll be with me for the next couple months for training. She’s such a sweet girl, and super fast to learn too! She started boarding with us on the 7th and I’ve already been able to ground drive with the halter ❤️
FC12105A-0C97-4BF7-9A51-0EBF8DA63A0D.jpeg

Feb 20

Feb 25
1 hour driving Rebel

Feb 27

March 6
1 hour driving Rebel

March 9
15 minutes ground driving Coconut

March 11

March 13
1 hour driving Rebel

March 14

March 16

March 18

March 19
30 minutes ground driving Coconut

whew, finally was able to log everything! I’ve been working with a new mini recently named Coconut who’ll be with me for the next couple months for training. She’s such a sweet girl, and super fast to learn too! She started boarding with us on the 7th and I’ve already been able to ground drive with the halter ❤
View attachment 46429
She looks like a natural!

Latest posts

Back