Drivers check in..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the horse in my avatar old enough to drive.

We were going to do the same ole same ole cone driving but the LORD gave us an obstacle, a big water puddle so we worked on driving through it. What fun!

And yes with a little work she went through it like a pro, I love that little mare!

Right now im driving 4 a day, they are all pretty much green broke, but are doing very well. My daughter and I took one to the school yesterday and did a driving demonstration for the preschool and kindergarten classes. My daughter gave 2 at a time a ride around the field. Jessica my daughter is 8, she will be showing Teddy this weekend in driving for the first time. He proved yesterday that he is ready! This is a pic of Teddy driving for me.

gelding_teddy_03_f.jpg

It has been 100 degrees with a head index value of over 110 for most of the week...no work of any kind going on down here!

It has been 100 degrees with a head index value of over 110 for most of the week...no work of any kind going on down here!
I have to ditto this! The majority of the summer has been nasty...humidity index is "unbreathable". The horses have had a nice summer off so far!
yes.gif

#We are driving 4 per day-- with an extra one now & then. As well, John has trained 3 "outside" horses to drive as well. Busy-- also do halter training on 6 each day.

Woo-hoo KWJenny, look at Teddy GO!
aktion033.gif
What a good boy he is!

I've not been feeling too well lately, so my horses have only been round-penned, earlier in the morning when it's not so hot. Hoping to feel better soon so I can work with my "Fire-man" for our next show. I have several horses I'd like to start too.
smile.gif

Just the one horse, Fascination....I was taking a lesson from a dressage trainer--working on collection and more engagement. It was a lot of fun! No pics though because I don't have my photo program on this comp(so the pics would be ultra big). I even got to ride one of his dressage horses too--that was cool!

Did a lesson yesterday and today. Tomorrow I leave(again) to go up and see the campus of UCD.

Back