Drive Me Buggy 2020 Hours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 minutes driving Rocko today.

My husband drove Annie while I drove Rocko. There was a lot going on. Someone was firing a gun and a neighbor was using power tools fixing something in his pasture that we couldn't see. Rocko was a champ but Annie was all wound up, and had some spooks and threw a fit when we came in and Rocko was going in before her. I had so much fun today! My husband...not so much. I'm looking forward to driving them more in company. We do have a lot of rain days forecasted though. Might be able to squeeze one more driving day in before the onslaught.

55 minutes driving Rocko today.

It rained last night but today was beautiful! My husband is still off work so he drove Annie and she was a lot more comfortable with it today. We did a lot of leap frog, getting her used to leading or following. She has 105 drives on her and Rocko only has 46 and is way more chill about everything. I am really liking his temperament.

Spent 30 min trimming feet, an hour setting up and harnessing and 30 min team driving Candace and Blue with Perry ponied along with us. We had planned on a longer drive but the fjord team we were driving with was having some problems so we had to turn back. But I got 3 of the minis exercised a bit today. That's half of them.

I had a lot of help harnessing as you can see. My husband and my dad helped hitch my team.PXL_20201230_225458179.jpgPXL_20201230_224833785.jpg

Getting all caught up from the past couple of weeks!
Nov 26
60 minutes for Fancy
50 minutes for Rebel

Nov 30
60 minutes for Fancy
120 minutes for Rebel

Dec 4
45 minutes for Fancy
60 minutes for Rebel
Dec 6
60 minutes for Fancy
60 minutes for Rebel