Drive Me Buggy 2020 Hours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny about how they have to adjust to being clipped. Peanut hates it and is definitely not
himself!for quite awhile afterwards. He has eczema, so maybe that contributes to his displeasure making him itchy or something.
How big is Jessica? !I'm still thinking about ordering a spotted harness and seeing if it fits!Peanut. He is 34 inches.! sorry for the random ! they happen with my iPad sometimes.
Drove for 85 minutes today in our arena. Working on different speeds in each gate, stoping, and backing. Jessica was a very good girl! She’s still getting used to driving while she’s shaved but she’s getting used to it XD
View attachment 40918

Funny about how they have to adjust to being clipped. Peanut hates it and is definitely not
himself!for quite awhile afterwards. He has eczema, so maybe that contributes to his displeasure making him itchy or something.
How big is Jessica? !I'm still thinking about ordering a spotted harness and seeing if it fits!Peanut. He is 34 inches.! sorry for the random ! they happen with my iPad sometimes.

Jessica is 38 in. I definitely suggest the harness if you do decided to get one. I love mine! They work great with pads as well like mine has.

34 minutes for Dapper Dan this afternoon. Sun came out, and I thought the wind had died down--until I headed north on the way home. Brrr! We went 2.13.
This happens to me all the time! It's amazing how when the wind is at your back you can't feel it or hear it sometimes!

2/15: 40 minutes for Massai (3.6 miles), 40 minutes for the team Teddy/Moony (3.5 miles)
2/16: 50 minutes for the team Teddy/Moony/Massai (3.6 miles) - we did some drone recordings to get them used to the filming drone, it was very exciting!
2/20: 40 minutes for the team Teddy/Moony/Massai (4 miles), and 30 minutes for Moony (2.4 miles)
2/21: 30 minutes for the team Teddy/Moony/Massai (2.4 miles)
2/22: 50 minutes for Teddy (2.4 miles)
2/24: 30 minutes for the team Teddy/Moony/Massai (2.4 miles)

Mud soup here so no drives. Huge dump trucks went through my driving area to dump gravel for the septic and they left a horrible mess. It's gross. Cappy loved it. Had a nice roll in it and caked himself up nicely. His Spring Beauty Treatment.

Mud soup here so no drives. Huge dump trucks went through my driving area to dump gravel for the septic and they left a horrible mess. It's gross. Cappy loved it. Had a nice roll in it and caked himself up nicely. His Spring Beauty Treatment.
Cappy, gave himself a complete mini mask!
I'm just starting to see the first signs of shedding here. Can't wait till it's warm enough for baths!

Back