Drive Me Buggy 2020 Hours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies. Yes he was a horse person! He loved horses and ponies. He used to tell us the funniest stories about a pony they had when my mom was a little girl. He was a total enabler when it came to us purchasing more horses and ponies. In fact he and my grandmother bought me my first big horse. He was a very special man!

2/1 - Annie = 2 hours / driving

The play day was so much fun! My husband shared Annie with me so she got even more driving! We competed in two scurries and for the first scurry out of 9 entries, Annie took 2nd place with me and 4th place with my husband! She got a real workout yesterday. So proud of her!
20200201_155452.jpg
Annie standing and waiting her turn. This was big for her too.

Attachments

• 20200201_112051.jpg
    20200201_112051.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200201_155452.jpg
    20200201_155452.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200201_104200.jpg
    20200201_104200.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Annie is not in the photo with that Appy and the Halflinger there, I accidentally posted that. The one in the foreground is Simon and he is a little speed demon!!!!

2/1 - Annie = 2 hours / driving

The play day was so much fun! My husband shared Annie with me so she got even more driving! We competed in two scurries and for the first scurry out of 9 entries, Annie took 2nd place with me and 4th place with my husband! She got a real workout yesterday. So proud of her!
View attachment 40863
Annie standing and waiting her turn. This was big for her too.
Very cool! What a fun day and looks like the weather was perfect.
I have noticed my fidgety guy stands fine in a lineup since all the other horses are standing there.

Happy 2020 everyone! Here's the official hours thread for anyone who wants to join us. I'm working on getting 2019 hours totaled and we've got a few surprises for our little group once I get caught up. Happy driving in 2020, looking forward to sharing adventures!
Can you send info on this works. I’m starting my mini driving and would like to do this with him. Please send me more info.

Can you send info on this works. I’m starting my mini driving and would like to do this with him. Please send me more info.
Just post your horse's name and the time you ground drive OR drive hitched. Either/both.
It has to be you driving and not someone else driving your horse.
It is the time hitched. Sometimes we are out and about chatting with neighbors and we count that time, or at shows/parades; all hitched time counts.
Welcome!

Welcome tinkchevy48. Looking forward to hearing about you and your minis.

Good Job with Annie, Willow Flats! I enjoyed the pictures. It's fun to share with the hubby, Dan and I share Cappy alot. He doesn't like to drive Peanut, he's all mine :).

30 minutes ground driving Cappy
15 minutes ground driving Peanut, both today.

Back