Drive Me Buggy 2020 Hours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35 minutes driving Rocko today.

My "favorite" neighbor taped plastic sheeting to her wrought iron fencing because they were having some painting done. It wasn't attached at the bottom so the wind was catching it and it was billowing up in the air all along ths top of the fence (about 20 feet of plastic.) Rocko looked at it and walked right on!

30 minutes driving Rocko today.

I had my friend here and we made adjustments to his harness. I had added the new parts and wasn't sure I liked the way I had everything so I had her watch us in the cart. It really helps to have a second person to see how things look as you are moving. I think I am going to get curved shafts for his cart and some sliding footman loops and then I'll be happy with his set-up.

It's time to get caught up over here! I have been having all kinds of computer issues which meant I had to use a different computer (that I can barely run) and it didn't have all my passwords on it. Though I have most of them written down I don't have this one written down so couldn't access! Sigh. But I am being able to limp my old computer along for a little longer... while I can I will be writing down ALL my passwords!

July 18 - Drove Zorro in the bike 80 minutes
July 19 - Drove Zorro the bike 80 minutes

August 1 - Drove Zorro in the bike 30 minutes
August 11 - Drove Zorro in the bike 120 minutes
August 12 - Drove Zorro in the bike 80 minutes
August 13 - Drove Zorro in the bike 150 minutes
August 15 - Ground Drove Zorro 120 minutes
August 16 - Drov Zorro in the bike 120

Thank you so much!

35 minutes driving Annie this morning.

We are having excessive heat here for a record breaking length of time! All I can do is hose the ponies off and so I just got out early to get a quick drive on Annie before it got too bad. We drove over to the neighbors where I took Rocko the other day, but just turned around in his front pasture so she could get a look around.

35 minutes driving Annie this morning.

We are having excessive heat here for a record breaking length of time! All I can do is hose the ponies off and so I just got out early to get a quick drive on Annie before it got too bad. We drove over to the neighbors where I took Rocko the other day, but just turned around in his front pasture so she could get a look around.
35 minutes is good!

Latest posts

Back