DREAMS to do come true!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandler@RoyalPalm

Reaction score
I just want to say to those of you that have big dreams, whatever you do keep dreaming! They do come true! I searched basically the entire industry for a couple years for a TOP halter and driving stallion. I couldnt find one that I got that "special" feeling with.

So a friend of mine had a 3 X National Champion Driving Mare (NFCs DANDY SHONNA) and she was infoal to 3x NATIONAL RESERVE GRAND Driving stallion (NFCS DANDYS MOON MAN) and was 1st on the list when that foal hit the ground. Needless to say was the start of my future and purchased him.

I just would like to take this chance and thank his breeder, Casey & Wendy Buitenhuis, Whitneyville Minatures, for allowing me to purchase him and setting up the creation of him. AND many thanks to both JOHN & MELINDA Eberth of ARION Management for the wonderful care and presenting him this 2005 show season! AND to all that have supported myself and NEON in the journey to my dream!

Here is the past

neonmoon1.jpg

The present

neonregionals05.jpg

NOW for the future.... Well Im still dreaming that part
yes.gif

Chandler

www.RoyalPalmFarm.com

REMEMBER EVERYBODY keep dreaming thats how the FUTURE is MADE!

Chandler --

Congratulations!!! May he be everything you are dreaming about!!! He does look amazing!!!

Jill

champagne.gif

Chandler.... congrats! Neon looks awesome in the photos and didn't you two win Champion Amateur Senior Stallion too? That's what I heard... :) Congrats again on sticking with your dreams... :)

Ginny Long

Ginny, Thanks! I sure you make it to the show tomorrow! Speaking of dreams! You have a lot of good ones lately yourself! Your program has just has me in dream land, im sure you never want to wake up! BTW Yes, Neon & I won unanimous.

Ginny said:
Chandler.... congrats!  Neon looks awesome in the photos and didn't you two win Champion Amateur Senior Stallion too?  That's what I heard... :)  Congrats again on sticking with your dreams... :)
Ginny Long

452074[/snapback]

Also. Thanks Jill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations..!!! He is VERY nice.

Clara

Very nice colt!!! Congratulations.....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Chandler, he is turning into quite and eye catcher.
new_shocked.gif
Congratulations on the beginning of your success.
aktion033.gif

Robin

Chandler,

Having a horse like that, and really loving him is the BEST isn't it??!!

I'm so happy for you!
biggrin.gif
Dreams do come true!!

Sandy

p.s. I really like him too. He has "IT"
wub.gif

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applaud you Chandler, for making changes for your horse that were in his best interest. Neon is going to do you proud at the World. And you know what the future holds, he is going to work hard for you and eventually you will get to make the change back to what your dream was. That wonderful single pleasure driving horse. You have the time, patience and love, just keep up the good work.

I cant thank everybody enough for your compliments. I wish I could say it was easy to get where I am now, but its worth every minute of it!

Looking forward to seeing you all at NATIONALS! SOON!

Chandler

PS

Here is a glimpse into the future....
neonarion1.jpg

Latest posts

Back