Dream's New Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh many many congratulations!! And well done Dream - what a gorgeous little filly!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you Everyone!! She is a cutie! Still haven't decided on what I am going to call her. I got her registered name down, just not her barn name lol. The vet checked her and said everything looks good, gave her, her shots and checked Dream. She is the biggest foal we have had on the farm in the past 12 years they've bred minis. She looks like she could be a pony foal. Rio certainly didn't reduce the foal lol. Textbook delivery, Dream could have had it by herself but Jonathan and Neil were there to help, and I was there right after.

Got some new pictures, first time out on the grass.
default_smile.png

DSCN4165.JPG

DSCN4170.JPG

DSCN4178.JPG

DSCN4189.JPG

DSCN4220.JPG

DSCN4227.JPG

DSCN4232.JPG

DSCN4233.JPG

DSCN4239.JPG

Beautiful pictures!!! I just LOVE that little face!! Such a pretty girl!

Thank you both!! And thank you everyone for the comments!

Got some more pictures for you! She changed colors, looks sorrel almost, but my friend confirmed she is silver black. Will be testing her for cream, splash and LWO.

DSCN4286.JPG

DSCN4287.JPG

DSCN4297.JPG

DSCN4308.JPG

DSCN4311.JPG

DSCN4312.JPG

DSCN4313.JPG

DSCN4314.JPG

DSCN4317.JPG

DSCN4327.JPG

DSCN4328.JPG

Hey everyone! Been a while! Haven't been on the computer because I have finals all this week. Have some exciting news to share! Crystal, my buckskin frame sabino overo mare has been confirmed 22 days in foal today! I have been trying for a year to get her in foal and We all thought she had a disease where she couldn't get in foal but we are so excited that we were wrong! My camera broke so I will be using my phone but I got some pictures of Gracee and crystal to share!

Dream is taking this pregnancy great! She got so thin when she was nursing Ice last year, she is nice and thick this year!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures of everyone! Baby looks like she's growing up so nicely! And congratulations on your new little baby news!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back