Dreams do come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Nothing better then a dream come true season! You must be over the moon and so very proud, and you should be!
default_biggrin.png

Wow you all have done really well! So happy to hear your good news, Congrats!!!!

What a lovely story
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah thanks for sharing your happiness really brightened my day
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah ..your a very lucky lady enjoy and CONGRATULATIONS on all your fabulous wins
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congratulations for your successes and your wins.

It makes it a lot more special when you and your hubby have common interests and can share the fun.

Joy and Bill... I was SO THRILLED to watch your "JOY" each time you passed by my stalls!!! It was so fun celebrating with you. Though I was quite busy, stuck in my groom room getting horses ready, I was cheering you on all the way! I enjoyed getting to know both of you... and WRS who were also stalled across from me. What I love about the shows, even MORE than the showing, is meeting all of the wonderful people who are just like me... amateurs, working hard with their own horses, and thankful for each time they are looked at by the judges! The icing on the cake is when we finally see things coming together and are rewarded with good placings!

Way to go Joy and Bill.... can't wait to see you next year at Worlds!!!!

Joy and Bill... I was SO THRILLED to watch your "JOY" each time you passed by my stalls!!! It was so fun celebrating with you. Though I was quite busy, stuck in my groom room getting horses ready, I was cheering you on all the way! I enjoyed getting to know both of you... and WRS who were also stalled across from me. What I love about the shows, even MORE than the showing, is meeting all of the wonderful people who are just like me... amateurs, working hard with their own horses, and thankful for each time they are looked at by the judges! The icing on the cake is when we finally see things coming together and are rewarded with good placings!

Way to go Joy and Bill.... can't wait to see you next year at Worlds!!!!
It was a pleasure getting to know you too Julie! You and your son had an awesome show!!!You must be so proud!

( You were the Queen of the clipper room LOL!)

Thanks for the loan of the silks! Roadster is addicting!!

We really had a great row of people
default_yes.gif
Will and Rebecca are SO nice and Adam and his family were great too
default_wub.png
It was a lot of fun!

Hope to see you next year!

Joy

And you both deserve every win! You have some amazing animals and are GREAT people! Good luck in 2012!

Thanks Adam! We had such a good time! Thank you all for being so helpful and kind
default_wub.png

Sure enjoyed your mom's cooking!! She is amazing
default_aktion033.gif

and thanks to Jason for letting me use your roadster cart! That was a blast!!

Looking forward to seeing you all again next year!!

Hugs and warm thoughts,

Joy
default_saludando.gif

Back