Dreams come true,,,,It has finally happened!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, my.....she's a stunner.

CONGRATULATIONS !! :aktion033:

Carol

Mini Brook Farm

Congratulations!! She is Gorgeous! I have to agree with you Getitia's got an amazing program going and those King Lee foals are enough to make me want to drop to my knees and beg. One day.. Until then I get to share in yours and everyones excitement and drool over pics!! :aktion033: Good Luck with your Girlie, I'm sure you'll have an amazing year!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am so proud to be able to add her to our little herd.

I am sure Getitia is proud as well.

It has been such a long time coming, hard to believe it happened! I sold 6 horses this year, and waited to get THE perfect one, as I was only going to add just one. :lol: Whewwwwwwww, wait a wait,,,,,,,but worth it!

Good things come to those that wait.....And Wow your little beauty is certainly a "GOOD THINK" She is spectacular. congratulations :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]All I can say is LUCKY LUCKY YOU@@!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando:

I agree with you 1000% IS sure is a GOOD FEELING! I had a dream come true myself this past week and im STILL DAY DREAMING ABOUT IT!

[SIZE=18pt]WOW!!![/SIZE] She is absolutely spectacular....I'd turn into a stalker too! Congratulations on acheiving your goal.

Wow, Carolyn, that is a beautiful filly.

NO WONDER you are so excited!

I am excited for you, too!

Congratulations and feel free to share all the pics you want, I am personally really enjoying them.

Liz M.

PS-Did you ever get that Bev Doolittle calendar I sent to you from the auction?

Carolyn, I have a big grin on my face just from your enthusiasim! :bgrin A lot of people have posted new horses on here, but I think you take first in pure joy over your new addition!

A big congrats to you--She is breathtaking!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Liz, yes I did! Had to ask someone why I got it! It is beautiful and in my office at work! Everyone comments on it.

Do a little dance,,,, :488: make a little love,,,,, :488: get down tonight,,,, :488: :488: get down tonight! :488:

:488: :488:

I may be just a touch excited, just a touch though.

And yeah, I sound like the rejects on American Idol. Well, most of their rejects are better.
default_wink.png
:

Carolyn, Congrats, she's a winner! :aktion033:

Absolutely beautiful! Whom ever said we need

a drool smiley is right. What a looker :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

:new_shocked: She is beautiful! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Ok, I'm jealous....LOL
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back