Dreams come true,,,,It has finally happened!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:new_shocked: Carolyn, she is just absolutely lovely. Color, conformation, gosh I love your dancin song! I loved the disco baby! Congratulations you lucky ducky.
default_wub.png
:

OKAY FRANKIE, IF I DROOL AND BEG AND PLEAD AND STALK, DOES THAT MEAN THAT ILL EVENTUALLY GET HER TOO, PLEEEEEASE!!!! LOL
default_wub.png
: :lol: SHES BEAUTIFUL! YOU SEE DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Have to love her. Her markings are so well placed and even on both sides plus a great face! Of course will have that movement we all love from Buckeye.

Lucky, Lucky you :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Caroline.

What a beautiful filly! I can certainly see why you were so excited!

She is just outstanding and should do great in the show ring.

Buckeye WCF Classical Enchantment,,,,,,,, LOVE her name, she is certainly ENCHANTING!!

Oh WOW!!!!!!! Carolyn, you sure got you a pretty little girl! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I am excited,,,,,,,[SIZE=24pt]REALLY I am[/SIZE],,,,,,, promise!

I can just be kind of shy you know. :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

And Brenda says Chant can go and play there ANY time!

You guys have been so nice, and all your kind words has made me just that much more excited,,,,,well,,,,,if that is possible.

Thank you!

What an absolutely gorgeous filly - congratulations, I can see why you are so excited about her!

Jan

Simply stunning! Congratulations on a gorgeous filly!

The last picture is intense. Look at her looking at the camera. Just incredible!

:aktion033: Congratulations! :aktion033:

I had the opportunity to see her in person...she is :new_shocked: GORGEOUS!!!

Carolyn you are gonna have so much fun with this beauty...she is not only pretty, but she's so bright and smart and kind....all rolled into one pretty package!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: It is amazing what can happen when you are out of town for a few days without web access:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Carolyn, I'm thrilled for you and I'm equally thrilled for Chant - We named her Enchantment as when she would look at you with those intense blue eyes, well that was the feeling you got
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: truly enchanting.

May all of your dreams come true in 2006 :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: And thank you so very much!

Latest posts

Back