Dreams come true,,,,It has finally happened!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I have been after this horse since about the day she was born, or darn close to! I fell in love with her from the first second I saw her picture. She is on the screen of my computer and her wonderful, bright blue eyes have brightened a many of my days.

I tried and I begged and I pleaded,,,,, :eek: ,,,,,,,but it didn't work. :no: I must have sounded pitaful. And who could blame the people involved, she is a drop dead gorgeous, big moving, little filly. I wouldn't have let her go any where else either!

After months and months of trying, I finally woke up and moved on!!! Not only that, these people may have been considering stalking charges against me. :bgrin There is always another horse out there!!! And then,,,,,,I get an email. Due to life changes,,,,,,,,,THIS FILLY WAS OFFERED TO ME!!!!

What???!!!!!! Are you sure??????!!!!!!!!!!!! What time is it? Am I sleeping????? You're sure!!!!!

I would like to introduce to you our 2006 Show Filly, who will be taking Sophie's place on our show string,(she's retired, HOF, National All-Star)

Buckeye WCF Classical Enchantment,,,,,,,,33", AMHR Yearling Filly by Graham's Little King Lee.

Chant was bred by Getitia, of Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm in Ohio. Getitia's breeding program, in my book, is the best. Her program is awesome and her "Lee" babies are the only to make me beg and plea!

Watch for Chant in the show ring, I can not wait to get her there!

Getitia, thank you for breeding such an awesome filly. I am so honored to have a Filly with your farms name. She will truly be cherished here!

Lisa, thank you for allowing us to purchase this wonderful little girl. My face hurts from grinning! :bgrin :bgrin Best of luck to you and your family, and to your new bundle of joy awaiting arrival.

Enough already!!!!!!!! (Full body photos have been added on page 2)

CHANT

Chant.jpg

I am just so very excited and it means a lot to me to have you guys here to share with!!!!!

Thanks for allowing me to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK SOMEBODY has got to create the Drooling Smilie!

She is gorgeous! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

She is drop dead gorgeous! Look at that shape, at her confirmation, at her well put together head AND those beautiful baby blue eyes!!! Where's the rest of her, I am a big rear-ender and leg person, I can't wait for new photo's! She is beautiful!

Boy if I were in the pinto program I too would have been begging and crying for this girl! But believe me I know how you feel, I went through a similar ordeal with my appy filly, lots of begging and crossing my fingers and praying, then I finally get her and i'm crying and laughing, then I almost lose her and i'm really bawling, and then I find a pocketful of money and she's all mine!
default_wub.png
:

I feel your love for this filly, she is beautiful!!!

And yah, where's the eye boggling drooling smiley? lol!!

Congratulations!!! She is indeed a beautiful filly and the fact that you wanted her so badly and now she is yours makes it even nicer. I agree with you - Getitia's program is one of the best!!!! Those King Lee foals are just gorgeous!!!

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!!![/SIZE]

She is a BEAUTY!!!!

OMG Carolyn, she's gorgeous! Congratulations on getting her!

Oh, Carolyn - Congrats!!! She is a 1/2 sister to my Bobcat (in avatar).....they have the same sire!!!!

im so happy for you!! i cant imagine how excited you are!! ive been wanting one of getitias for a couple years now but it never seems to work out at the right time. cant wait to see her in the show ring

Kay

Wow, she is nice!!! Congrats on your new addition! I'm on a list for a King Lee colt, hope he makes one soon! LOL

If you don't like her I can take her for ya.............. :bgrin

Thanks soooooooooooo much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sooooooooooo much!

I'm just so giddy,,,,,,,, :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

:risa8: :risa8:

:488: :488: :488:

I feel like a teenager having my first big crush!!!!!!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WHOOP...WHOOP...WHOOOOOOP!!!! :aktion033:

OMgosh Carolyn....no WONDER you are so excited! That filly is drop dead gorgeous & I'm SURE is going to win big for you in the showring this year. (have you told Brenda yet?)

YEP....we definitely need a drooling smiley here!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Carolyn - Very nice! I agree Getitia has some nice horses & those King Lee foals WOW!
default_wub.png
: .................. Here's Lees filly sired by King Lee. She & Lee got a Reserve National Champion at Congress last year................... Have fun this year. I know you are going to!

acappellashocrd.jpg

Had to add these!!!!!!! Thanks Getitia!!!! We are so so so excited!!!!!! We love her!

chant1.jpg

:lol: :lol:

chant2.jpg

:488: :488:

:aktion033: Excellent choice!

:bgrin Congratulations and wish you lots of pleasure and 'winning' moments!
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
:

Oh yeah!! Gotta love it when those dreams come true!! :aktion033:

Big congratulations, she is definitely a beauty!

Congratulations!! Good things come to those who wait!!! :aktion033:

She is nice!!!
default_yes.gif
: really nice!!

Joyce

How wonderful! We will sure be watching for further posts of her. Congratulations. I can feel your joy!

Maxine

Latest posts

Back