Dreams can come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Ready?
default_new_multi.gif
Wait for it...
default_488.gif
I have a Reiki Room/Shop!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

It's official, just a wee space in a nice public building 8x14, big front window, rent's very cheap, I can do anything I wish....includes utilities unless the heat bill gets big. Needs a rug and some curtains and a floor lamp and paint and pictures......

I am not excited..... Oh yes I am..scared to death
default_ohnoes.jpg
..OMG did I really do this!!! I did and October is free...there's a church office next door (next room) a Physical Therapy place, a Gym, offices, the police , a kitchen, several bathrooms, used to be a school.
default_thumbup.gif

I got a key! Did I say I was scared excited and Jumping round here like a hop toad on a hot plate!
default_new_multi.gif

Time to step outside and thank the powers that be!
default_worshippy.gif

Debs, I can't tell you how THRILLED I am for you! I know how much you've wanted this!

Dreams DO come true! I wish you every success & happiness!

Debs, I am SO Happy for you! Wishiong you happiness and much success!

Robin

Thanks all.
default_saludando.gif
This has been a dream of mine for a couple years. I have great hopes for the shop and appreciate all your kind and supportive words. Now if I can tamp down on my nerves..you know that OMG look what I did thing....
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wacko.png
I know the feeling, having just jumped into "my own" thing.........just FOCUS
default_wub.png

Those feelings will continue to crop up -- take a deep breath, repeat "I know I can, I know I can!" and go for it. Plan, do, succeed -- believe in yourself.

Congratulations!! You can do it.

Got the carpets and drapes...almost ready....painted up (how can I get the smell of paint gone sooner?)

Latest posts

Back