Dreamers post surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update, dont you just hate those middle of the night phone calls, I've had a few of them and they are not usually good news. Thank goodness yours was a false alarm.

Have to good visit with Dreamer today, keeping you all in my thoughts, Kathy

H Theresa,

I am so relieved to hear that Dreamer is pushing thru this hurdle -- I hope that the techs are taking her for daily walks -- it is so good for her and really helps with the gut to keep things moving. I know sometimes the vets are very conservative about recovery and stall rest is usually prescribed -- gotta remember that these minis aren't as weight sensitive as big horses and are capable of doing a lot more than they would if they were full size.

Looking forward to more POSITIVE updates ! !

I am sure you are ready to get off this roller coaster -- I remember it all way too well, call me if you need a shoulder
default_yes.gif

Stacy & Rose

Oh my God, what a rollercoaster! I have been off for a few days, and rushed on here to catch the news. I read she was coming home - then I read about the colic! I was terrified to read on, I just could not believe that this wonderful little horse was suffering again.

But suddenly there was hope again, and Dreamer again proved that she is a horse in a million! There cant have been many who struggled through this sort of episode/episodes. What a spirit she has!

Praying hard now for her recovery to be simple and straightforward. I am absolutely sure that she now needs Theresa and Art to be with her as much as is possible, and I think the vets at last realise this - all credit to the hospital vets who have also fought so hard for little Dreamer.

Lets just hope for that wonderous happy ending to be very soon.

Anna

Oh I am so glad she is passing the inpaction!! Poor girl!! She has had such a rough time and so have you both..

More (((HUGS))) and Prayers coming to you all.

I hope your visit today went well..

Missy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back