Dreamers post surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update!!!

I know you will be counting the hours until she is home. Hope her recovery goes smoothly!!!! It is easy to see how devoted you are to her, she is a very lucky gal!!!!

Theresa the pics said it all and Im not surprised she made you pay your dues before she would let you love on her they are sooooo smart. Continued prayers for continued improvement and a uneventful week until she can come home. She looks good. No one would ever know all she has been through. Take care and rest.

Ahh Theresa & Art -- I truly know just how you feel. When you are up to it, just give me a call and we can talk about the road ahead.

Rose & I send our love,

Stacy

I was hoping you'd meet Rita! I met her 15 years ago and love her to bits!

I LOVE seeing the happiness on your faces! Dreamer looks awesome!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Robin

It is a true miracle. Her recovery is absolutely remarkable. All those prayers had to of gotten through to the man above. It is so wonderful that she is doing so well and so glad she looks so good. She will be home real soon in her own stall with Oh My and God to keep her company.

God bless,

Mary

She just looks amazing!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm so impressed with her will to heal. You guys are the ultimate mini parents!
default_wub.png

i'm SOOO glad to hear she's doing well!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have your girl back...I am so very happy for you! :D

Dreamer looks wonderful. I swear I saw an "evil" grin in that smiling photo.
default_smile.png

Those pics are great! Glad to see her looking so good. I wouldn't mind the sulk too much..like little kids that way...lol. They like to see you squirm sometimes. Glad you had a great visit and good news she will be home soon. Hope her recovery keeps going so smoothly.

So very glad she is on the road to recovery.......I am so happy for you.
default_yes.gif

This is the news we have all been hoping and praying for
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The pictures are just beautiful, the love is shining out between the three of you.

As others have said, Dreamer looks amazing after all she has been through, all credit to the way you look after your animals.

Hoping that now her recovery goes to plan and she can be back where she belongs next weekend, surrounded by the love of two very special people.

Anna

I am so glad that dreamer is better, and will be able to come home to Mom and Dad, She will be so happy to get to her own bedroom.

THose wonderful photos brought tears of joy to my eyes!!! SOOOO glad she's recovering well!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back