Dreamer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
The years are getting harder on her. She don't move around too much anymore. But the Vet says she is very healthy for her age. She maintains her weight well, maybe too well
default_yes.gif
.. She is still such a momma's girl
default_wub.png
The older she gets the Blue'r in color she gets.

DSCN2145.JPG

DSCN2147.JPG

I worry about her as she is getting up there in age. I still have her under cam, so I can check on her thru the night <3 I will never be the same when God calls her home...

Sometimes the connection we get with our beloved 4 legged friends does set us up for very real pain but I for one would never skip the joy to avoid the heartache that comes with their passing. What is the song lyric - I could have missed the pain but then I'd have missed the dance - The fact that you love Dreamer so completely is a blessing that enriches both of your lives.

Aww bless her - she's such a very special girl, and she looks fabulous too! I'm sure that, God willing, you will have many more happy years with her yet. Thank you so much for the pictures.

Latest posts

Back