DREAMER IS COMING HOME!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I was driving home from the grocery store today when I received the most wonderful phone call from Theresa! She was calling to tell me that DREAMER IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!! Yes that's right folks! I am elated, overjoyed and just filled with pure excitement!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Theresa herself asked me to post this and boy do I feel honored to be able to tell everyone this wonderful news!

Dreamers nose has stopped bleeding completely! YAY!
default_aktion033.gif

She is eating! YAY!!
default_aktion033.gif

She is getting around a bit better - still sore of course but coming along! YAY!
default_aktion033.gif

This little mare should be an example to all of us that with a little determination and tons and tons of prayers and all the love and caring from people ALL over the world that things can come together like they should and we can achieve a great outcome!!

Theresa said that they are having camera issues and the new camera hasn't arrived as of yet, so she will be putting Dreamer on the cam during the day and then Miranda at night as Miranda is due to foal any minute now. She also wanted me to let you all know how much she truly appreciates everything and she will be posting more photos tomorrow!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I was standing by the window in the barn while doing evening chores watching the deer play in the back field and I just had to thank The Good Lord for hearing all our prayers and helping this beautiful mare and her loving family.
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif

What marvelous news! What a marvelous mare, and what a marvelous mom

Congratulations!!

Thank you Connie!!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
The vet called to give me an update on her.....They took her staples and stitches out!!! We can't wait for her to come back HOME and be back in her own room. As Connie said we are having problems with the cam for her stall. So we will be moving the cam back and forth between her and Miranda. We will take pics and video of her getting in the trailer to come home and when we unload her at home.....Thanks again for everything!!!! Dreamer, Art & Theresa

Thank you God. Thank you Connie for posting this originally and Theresa for letting us know how very excited you are. This is such wonderful news and makes all the prayers and good thoughts worth the time and worry. Welcome Home Dreamer. We all are still praying for you to have continued success and healing.

I'm sitting here at my computer with a BIG BIG SMILE!

Drive safely, Theresa . . . We can't wait to see the newest photos
default_biggrin.png

BIG Hugs and Happy Tears from Stacy & Rose ! !
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to hear all about her reunion with all her buddies -- please call if you feel the need, you know we are here for you!

Stac & Rose

Latest posts

Back