DREAMER IS COMING HOME!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH___YEAH___YEAH

I am grinning from ear to ear hearing this news!!

WOOHOO!!

Cant wait to see Dreamer home at last!!

Missy
default_yes.gif

Congrats -- I have been waiting to see this post for a long time!!!! Cant wait to see her on the camera when you get her back home
default_smile.png

This is the news we have all been waiting to hear
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Many many CONGRATULATIONS to you all!

Cant wait for the pictures of her homecoming.

Anna

Super news for a super horse and super people. Dawn and I are so happy. Can't wait for pictures - I'll bet she'll be all packed up when you get there - anxious to get back to her buddies and home sweet home.

Travel safe!!!

Barbie
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm glad you're putting her on the cam. I can't wait to see that little girl home where she belongs.
default_aktion033.gif

default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
Awesome news!
default_wub.png

Can't wait for the 'welcome home' photos!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Absolutely wonderful news for a cold, windy, damp, cloudy day in the midwest. Shoot....it's good news no matter where you are. Anxiously awaiting more news and pictures. Bless you and Art for loving this little girl so much.

Welcome Home Dreamer!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

This is the wonderful news so many of us have been waiting for!! You will be so happy tucked in your own stall at home. You are definitely an inspirational, precious little horse with a big heart! We have all learned a lot from you and your wonderful human parents - Theresa and Art!

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS!!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Such Wonderful news to hear, Such an inspiration Dreamer and her Family are to All horse owners everywhere.

God Speed Theresa and Art in your Journey to pick up your Special package today.

default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Big Hugs to you All.

Jan

Latest posts

Back