Dreamer is back on cam!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
well she is doing with all HER hard work!! It has only been 5 weeks since her surgery. Granted, we work with her everyday, but she has the will and desire to go forward! When you see us in her stall, we are putting heat on her neck and giving her penn. shots 2 x a day. Right now she hates me, I am the mean wicked lady who pokes her 2 x a day. She is still pretty much on stall confinement right now, because we are still waiting on the lab results for strangles. The vet is pretty sure it is not strangles, but he has the ranch under quarintine untill we know for sure. :DOH!
default_wacko.png
We are also still waiting on Bee's results.
default_wub.png
Better to be safe than sorry.

I forgot to add the link...

http://www.wefoal.com/_2008/rockinr/cam.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
There she is!
default_wub.png
I'm looking forward to coming over to see her, Miranda and Ziggy!

I like the split screen that lets me see them all!
default_aktion033.gif

Hey it's good to see Dreamer again, she looks really well
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Love the split screen - little Ziggy looks so cute, curled up asleep with her Mum.

I am pretty sure that Dreamer doesn't have strangles, but keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway.

Hope that you and Art are at last managing to get some sleep and to lead a more 'normal' life! Also I want to add my sincere thanks to you for allowing us all to share in this long and difficult saga, and for keeping us so well up to date on all that has happened. You have my heartfelt admiration.

Anna

It is so good to see Dreamer! She looks terrific and it is all because of the love and good care that you give her. God bless you all, for everything you have done for her.

I am betting that it is not strangles. Just doesn't sound like it to me. I am betting it was a problem from her IV line.

Hugs,

Robin

Praise God Dreamer is doing so well! Sooo happy for you!

I hope you get good news from the test results.

Enjoy your beautiful new baby and some well needed restful days!
default_smile.png

She looks like she is doing wonderful!
default_aktion033.gif

You have three beautiful horses on that cam for us to watch!
default_biggrin.png

Teresa-

Sure is good to see Dreamer back on cam. She looks great as does Miranda and her new little girl. Finally, things are starting to look better at Rockin R. I hope you get good news soon about Dreamer's neck.

Keep us posted!!

Barbie & Dawn

Sorry I was not on this forum from the beginning of what happed to Dreamer. But is she still pregnant? I thought that I had heard she was. She does look good as does Miranda and her beautiful daughter. good luck with them all

Its wonderful to see Dreamer getting around so well and lil Ziggy is just adorable and Miranda looks great. Congratulations!!!!! Hope you and Art are finally able to get a good nights rest.

Latest posts

Back