Dream Catcher's ~ Colt pics pg.10!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe that she hasn't foaled yet!! I agree with Renee, lots of outside time to give them the chance to roll that baby into the final position - is she getting plenty of outside time Holly?

She gets out time
default_smile.png
Today I took her out, hosed her off, she was nasty, and let her graze for a few hrs. NO rolling at all. I just KNEW the water would make her roll....Nope

This am her udder was a bit fuller milk is turning a bit more white. Maybe this is the change before she foals?

I am trying to get as much sleep as possible and keep positive as we all know they will go when they are ready...But its difficult when its your mare testing ready for 5 days
default_smile.png

I havent seen the foal move in the past 5 days so I am getting concerned, though I know they slow down...I just think 5 days is pushing it for no movement???

Thank you
default_smile.png
I keep telling myself the same thing...i think i am in shock because ive never had one do this before....covering new ground here
default_smile.png

Don't worry, we are here to help you calm down and relax, lack of sleep can play all sorts of wicked games on your mind and body. Most of the girls here waiting are not feeling very well due to being up night after night.

We have seen all sorts of funny behaviour on this thread over the last couple of years plus all our own crazy mares diving us nuts too so if Dream wants to scare us she will have to do more than that
default_yes.gif

Baby will come when it is cooked as Diane said
default_thumbup.gif

oh you poor thing Holly...
default_sad.png
won't be too long now, she can't keep this up forever as the girls have said I'm sure that everything is fine
default_smile.png
won't be long and you will be sharing all the pics of your gorgeous new little one and we will all be very jealous!

I've been peeking in on Dream a few times every day expecting to see the little one every morning. She is a pretty girl!! So are the other little girls on the site. I sure hope she doesn't make you wait too long. Hopeing for an easy delivery and a healthy foal for you. Hang in there!

Holly, I hope you're doing okay! I'm so surprised Dream hasn't had that baby yet. I'm praying for a easy delivery for her!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Oh many congratulations!! Well done Holly and Dream!! Welcome to your beautiful colt!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Cant wait for all the details and the pictures!
default_yes.gif

Cam is down - hoping all is well. Just wondering how Dream is doing, she's such a young lady to have a baby so was hoping to hear how she is taking to Motherhood, bless her.

Any news and dont forget the pictures!

Baby is adorable! I wanna see color pictures!

I can't wait for mine!!! Oh, wait, yes I can. I want to wait!
default_smile.png

Back