Quantcast

Drayton County Fair Ontario Canada Aug 9th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Walt and I (Frannie) had such a great time in Canada visiting meeting and watching people show at the Minitaure Horse Club of Ontario show that we are coming back . Friends invited us to come back to see the Drayton County Fair in Ontario. Just wondering who is going to be there.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
Dale, Mack, Mickey and I will be there Fran! Along with Sam, Ellie, Beauty, Dream and Jessie! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!!!

Amy

Reaction score
And, of course John & I will be there-- busier than we have been in years -- as Joe is playing Lacrose in a Provincial tournament this weekend & Shelby is away as well.

SO-- Gramps & I will be on our own -- for the first time in a few years. Poor John-- he is limited to my help. I will also be showing at this show-- something I very rarely ever do.

I am also planning to drive Finny -- Fran - you will also get to see Deb make her Canadian debut in the show ring. Looking forward to seeing you.

Drive safe.!!

Amy

Reaction score
Thanks Walt-- that will be gratefully accepted. !!

ALso got lunch under control -- see you there. !!

twister

Reaction score
I will be there too, along with my hubby and Jazz, Lilly and Munchie.Looking forward to seeing you guys again

We have a red Ford truck and a black trailer.

Yvonne

Amy

Reaction score
Also believe the Kennedys' will have their tack booth there again as well.

Devon

Reaction score
Me and my B mare Fashion
Coming with my friend Janice who has her weanling filly out of Fashion
And her black A mare Summer. So we'll be in halter and all the perfromance except driving sadly not enough time to train Fashion since shes a mommy this year ; I bought her in foal and can't wait to train her

Should be a fun day It'll be wierd only having Fashion since I usually have 3 but no transport for them this weekend

Should be relaxing and fun!

Hoper Ill meet you guys this time didnt get to at the OMHC classic.

Endless

Reaction score
Hi Fran! We will be there with the tack! We have the extra small halters in stock, if thats what you need! Also if you guys (John & Amelia ) need help with something just give a holler! One of us can help! See you all there!

Latest posts