Dragon ICU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
I noticed on the other thread that Lots of people are loosing their eggs/dragons due to lack of Views not clicks- (Yay LB for being awesome about clicking!)

The dragon cave folks have a team of people that will take your short time egg/hatchling and post it to their high view sites for a few days then hide it to help someone out.

If you have eggs you Must post somewhere Other then LB to get enough views to get your eggs to hatch.

We can't post in our siggy's here and we Must follow the rules- so even the big power posters egg's will just not grow here.

So here's the deal- if you have less then 2 days left, PM me or post here- I will walk you though how to pass me your code in a way that I can use it in my signature and we'll get your egg hatched or get your hatchling growing while it still being Your egg... Just surviving.

Also, if you only have hours left on your egg, you may want to just abandon and re-try- someone else will snatch the egg up, and this also add's time to the egg so that it has a better chance of hatching.

As a rule All my eggs are ready to hatch by the 3.4 time date given, same with my hatchlings due to my posting volume on another forum.

So if you are in a spot, and don't want your eggs/hatchlings to die, I can either take them, or point you to a place that will enable you to post your eggs in your siggy to help you out- (There is a Huge list on the Dragon Forum under the new users guide or in the Help part of the forum as well.)

I abandoned 2 eggs today because I didn't want them to die. I need help in hatching my remaining eggs and my daughters beautiful eggs. They are on page 12 of the other LB post. What can I do to help our remaining eggs? HELP!

Thanks for the post spottedpony... !! Dont want mine to die either so will have to pay attention here....

Here is my daughters scroll link.

Please view and click her hatchlings and eggs.

http://dragcave.net/user/MMB2

I'm on a roll now, look at my babies and new eggs
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Please click and view
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/MMB53 Oh what a cutie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys- Okay- give me tomorrow to get all of you in my post on the other side- I already have Vertical Limits eggs and Heart L Ranch's going strong- Does any one need it done Now? If so- go to the forum- as I have to get some sleep tonight and just checked this- and didn't want you guys to feel like I had abandoned you!

Here's one I picked up that was abandoned:

Christy, I went and viewed all of your hatchlings and your egg. The egg doesn't have much time, we need more help!

(I don't have any eggs of my own but am trying to be supportive of everyone else's!
default_smile.png
)

Christy, I went and viewed all of your hatchlings and your egg. The egg doesn't have much time, we need more help! (I don't have any eggs of my own but am trying to be supportive of everyone else's!
default_smile.png
)
My egg hatched today!!!! Thanks everyone. All my hatchlings have anywhere from 6-5 days until they grow. Keep viewing everyone's eggs. I do!!!

Christy

OMG!!!!!

Maxi's Minis I just hatched one of your eggs!!! The second one in the second group! Right before my very own eyes. I about fell out of my chair!!

Oh thank you HG Farms
default_saludando.gif
that is too cool. It looks like 2 hatched this morning
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy

Everyone else doing okay? I am still tending the ones I started with- If you need help- Remember- just PM me the 4 numbered/lettered code at the end of your egg's script on the 'view' egg, and I will raise it up for you till you are out of danger! :D

Could you help out with this egg, please? It doesn't have much time left. I give you permission to post it wherever.

Ok, I went ahead and abandoned the egg so hopefully someone else can get it hatched. I really wanted that white dragon too. I'll have to try again another time.

Could you help out with this egg, please? It doesn't have much time left. I give you permission to post it wherever.
Crponies did you PM Spotted Pony? This egg is critical needs to be posted on Gaia or abandoned so it will have a day added to its time. Spotted Pony you think this egg should be abandoned to save it?

Latest posts

Back