Dragon Eggs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An egg needs anywhere from 290 to 800 views seems like to me. There is a place you can post your eggs it is called Dragon Cave Fansite. I'll post the link if you can't find it. Eggs hatch at 3 days if they have enough views.

Last edited by a moderator:
An egg needs anywhere from 290 to 800 views seems like to me. There is a place you can post your eggs it is called Dragon Fan Club. I'll post the link if you can't find it. Eggs hatch at 3 days if they have enough views.

could you post that link for me, thanks

The link is in crponies post above. There is an emergency room you can post eggs that have reached 3 days.

Here's an update on mine:

hatchlings

This hardly has any clicks so if you wouldn't mind clicking on it, I'd appreciate that

egg

Ooh lucky Maxi's Minis got an alt black!!!!

All my guys grew up and now I'm going to be picky about what I pick up. Lol.
default_biggrin.png

Ok im going to try this lol...

Yours need to go to the emergency room, mine hatched in a couple of hours after going there.

go to thedcfansite and go to the ER, but have the last four numbers of your eggs on hand to put them in. if you put your cursor on the egg it will give you the number at the bottom of the screen, just the last four. they are UEPJ, oTms, R59Q

Here is my other tiny Alt Blk.

Alyx (Dynamic Duo) I will try to pass you an alt blk or a gold if you want to give it a try!

Hey! We are still doing eggs here? That's Awesome!

I'll have to get mine to post-

Let me know if anyone wants anything- I'm happy to breed for lil'beginnings folks!

I was away from Dragon Cave for a while so it has been interesting to see the new ones. Does anyone have any of the sunrise or sunset ones? I think they are beautiful.

Got a Paper egg and abandoned the other one I had... Getting a new one soon once I find one I like. Here's my current set up:

Home-bred black:

Cave bred blacks:

Cave bred Paper I just picked up:

My little ones aren't growing.....they are in Day Care, so how long before they grow a little?

Hey! We are still doing eggs here? That's Awesome! I'll have to get mine to post-

Let me know if anyone wants anything- I'm happy to breed for lil'beginnings folks!

I would like to get one of those real pretty royal blue color dragons, the ones that look like Nessie, the Loch Ness monster, lol. I haven't a clue as to what to do, can't even find the cave...is there a cave where you see all the little eggs and dragons????

I noticed someone else had to hide their hatchling because it got sick from too many views, my question is how do you tell that you need to hide them or are you supposed to hide them immediately after hatching???

Edited to add: two of my eggs only have 16 hrs left to hatch or they die, is there a faster way to get clicks???

Click on your egg or hatchling. There is the description of the dragon tells when they were laid, hatched etc. If the egg/hatchling is sick it will say it towards the bottom of the descrption.

I heard that if the eggs get to many vieiws and unique views early like day 1-3 after being laid it makes them sick. I usually wait until day 2 to post my eggs on Dragon Cave Fansite.

Clicks don't seem to matter much, I have had eggs hatch and hatchies grow up with only 1 click.

Latest posts

Back