Dragon Eggs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, you talked me into it.
default_biggrin.png
I haven't been to my scroll for a while.

you want addiction and fun clicks go to HERE Much more fun then the dragons if you ask me lol

Alyx, you might want to hide those hatchlings. I think they are sick from too many views at their young age perhaps.

Melinda, those aren't working right for me. Did you click where it says Get Code? If you go to that page then you can just copy and paste the BBCode right into your post here.

okay, how come mine don't have a mum and dad name on the page when I click on??? Everyone else has a mum and dad
default_no.gif

Your eggs are cave born or laid. My eggs I bred. Sometimes if you pick up abandoned eggs you will get a bred egg. You can also pick up hatchlings on the abandoned page. You have to be quick.

Does anyone want a gold egg?

thanks, I will check that out...you can put your gold egg with mine if you want, I'm new to this so explain that too, lol.

Its kinda tricky to pick up an egg or hatchling. You have to go to the abandoned egg cave. I abandon the egg at a specific time and you refresh as fast as you can. As soon as you see the gold egg you click on it. Lots of people are doing the same thing looking for abandoned hatchies and rare eggs so you have to be fast. I just abandoned an Alt Black a couple days ago to a person in the midwest. I dropped the hatchie at 1:35 PM and she got it. You can show your name on your eggs and hatchies under your controls so people can look at what you have on your scroll. Also you can select the accepts help button. This helps you get clicks.

Did I explain that right crponies?

Latest posts

Back