Double K Clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JewelsOK

Reaction score
After reading many reviews, I think I will go ahead and get a set of the Double K clippers for my mini. I hope my husband will get them for me for a 20th anniversary present - romantic, huh? He doesn't think so, but I do, LOL!

Where can we find them for the best price? I'd like the wall mount one.

We as just loving owning our little mini. Today we got to go back out to the former owners and my older daughter got to help clip two of the horses he'll be showing this weekend in Stillwater. They also gave us pictures of Image when he was just 6 days old - awww!!

Thanks,

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
I use laube's (just like double ks). But anyways, I got mine rebuilt at a clipper shop 3 years ago. They are still running strong.

Ebay is an awesome place. Just make sure they guarantee they work before bidding.

We love our Double K's and Double Diamond has really, really good prices on them.

I get all my supplies for my double K's from Crescendo Acres (Diana here on the formum). Love my double k's

I got my double K's at Ft Worth Shavers in Tx. I love mine! Plus I send them the blades to have them sharpened. They do a great job on them.
default_yes.gif

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
We got our Double K clippers from Double Diamond. They have really good prices on them. We love these clippers!!!!

Latest posts

Back