DOUBLE HEADER (and I'm not talking b-ball)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Holly posted separately our 8th filly at midnight last night ............ and 3 hours later we've got our 9th FILLY!!!!!!!! Glad to see she didn't jinx us with her filly fairy post! LOL

Foal Number 13 and Filly Number 9 is by our Ten Ls Patents Dreamcatcher (a Buckeroo pinto sired by Ten Ls Bullets Patent Pending) and our Alliance Scouts Bonus (grandson of both Buckeroo AND L&D Scout).

I can't say enough about what Bonus has done for us with his 2nd foal crop! This one is a black & white PINTO at that! OMG

We rebred this pair again for 2010 and the result even more brilliant. Their '09 foal from last year is winning ribbons in England with our dearest friend Sarah-Jane at Dandy Farm. ................Sarah-Jane wait until you see this girl!!!!! Prissy's full sister!

By the way Sarah-Jane ........ Happy Anniversary as it was this time last year you inquired on this pairs foal and we became fast friends!

Why mess with a good thing? She's going right back to Bonus !!!!!

Thanks for letting us share -- pictures of both coming soon after we get some much needed sleep.

Ready Kelly? I swear she's gonna be so glad when our last 3 foals arrive so she can get a break from our website! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooohooo!!! Congrats! I wish I had a clear weekend soon to come down for a visit!!! All those babies!

Congratulations on all of those fillies!! WOW! 9 out of 13...those are some good stats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Now...get out and take some pictures!!!!
default_yes.gif

Many congratulations on your two new fillies
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We are also good friends of Sarah-Jane, and I know she will be very excited at your news, and really pleased for you!

Anna

Latest posts

Back