Dorian

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
Here we go again with another hurricane churning up the east coast of Florida. I am in the area of Jacksonville further inland on the west side of the St. Johns river but bordered by a large creek and hoping and praying Dorian will stay on the projected track and not hit us directly. We were hit badly by Matthew and this one is on the same path and the flooding was horrendous. This time I will be weathering the storm with the critters alone without DH worries in his power chair as he is still in a rehab from last hospital stay. This is a storm that will rewrite history of the worst one to hit land in Florida if it comes on shore., I have lived in FLorida all my life and witnessed how many have hit here and I can testify that they have increased in amount and intensity. The Bahamas were hit badly, so sorry for them. Anyone else with minis up here post if you are keeping yours inside or outside as there are 2 strains of thought on this, I am keeping all of mine inside as last time I had 4 granddaddy oaks uproot in the pasture and they were inside then thank goodness.

I heard on the news here that it had died down before hitting Florida ? Hope this is the case for you and everyone Madmax.

It is gaining strength again--back up to a Cat. 3 this morning, and set to wreak havoc on the east coast, though it missed Florida.

I hope everyone can stay safe!

What is everyone's status? Hope you are okay if it went over you.

Latest posts

Back