DOOFUS WINNER FOR AUGUST ANNOUNCED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Not a lot of us would be in this position in the first place. When I read this, I was just besides myself with shock & laughter. Only a true Doofus could have accomplished this one. [/SIZE]

Please congratulate SHIRLEY our own Triggy & Blue & Daisy Too for winning the Doofus of the Month of August. Way to go Shirley! Even I couldn't have done this one.
risa_suelos.gif
risa_suelos.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I was given permission to dump my minis droppings at the manure pile of the new stable where I board my big horse. My routine is to come home, clean stalls and put the mess in 2 big muck buckets. I then put them in the trunk of my husbands car wedging them in tight so they will make the trip without spilling. We switched vehicles because of gas prices and he leaves his spare uniforms in the trunk, he's a security gaurd, and gets them out before he leaves each day.[/SIZE]

Well, I do drive a bit like a maniac so while trying to beat another car I punched it. I forgot to unload the muck buckets at the stable and came home unbeknownst to me both buckets had tipped over filling the trunk with mini poo, and pee shavings and covering my hubbies clean uniforms to boot.

All heck broke loose the next day when he discovered the mess and it was too late to clean them so he had to wear his previous days, perspired on uniform.

I am in the dog house. To try to make amends I sent his uniforms to the cleaners and promised on my life to never haul poo in uncovered containers in the car every again as long as I live. Not to mention my car smells pretty ripe especially in the heat and now my husbands AC it totally stinky everytime I turn it on. I have repeated sprayed the trunk with Febreeze but it reeks--BAD. I think I will be driving the Neon for the rest of my life because my hubby said he won't trade back my pick up until I get the smell out. Plus I arrive every day at work smelling like a manure pile

--------------------

~Shirley~

WHOOHOO! Good job, both sarcasticly and about getting that smell out of your car!
aktion033.gif

LOL That's a pretty good story. It sounds like something I would do!

Great story shirley.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Mary

Marty said:
[SIZE=14pt]Not a lot of us would be in this position in the first place. When I read this, I was just besides myself with  shock & laughter. Only a true Doofus could have accomplished this one. [/SIZE]
Please congratulate SHIRLEY our own Triggy & Blue & Daisy Too for winning the Doofus of the Month of August. Way to go Shirley! Even I couldn't have done this one.

risa_suelos.gif

risa_suelos.gif

new_multi.gif

new_multi.gif

new_multi.gif

new_rofl.gif

new_rofl.gif

cheers.gif

cheers.gif

[SIZE=14pt]I was given permission to dump my minis droppings at the manure pile of the new stable where I board my big horse. My routine is to come home, clean stalls and put the mess in 2 big muck buckets. I then put them in the trunk of my husbands car wedging them in tight so they will make the trip without spilling. We switched vehicles because of gas prices and he leaves his spare uniforms in the trunk, he's a security gaurd, and gets them out before he leaves each day.[/SIZE]

Well, I do drive a bit like a maniac so while trying to beat another car I punched it. I forgot to unload the muck buckets at the stable and came home unbeknownst to me both buckets had tipped over filling the trunk with mini poo, and pee shavings and covering my hubbies clean uniforms to boot. 

All heck broke loose the next day when he discovered the mess and it was too late to clean them so he had to wear his previous days, perspired on uniform.

I am in the dog house. To try to make amends I sent his uniforms to the cleaners and promised on my life to never haul poo in uncovered containers in the car every again as long as I live. Not to mention my car smells pretty ripe especially in the heat and now my husbands AC it totally stinky everytime I turn it on. I have repeated sprayed the trunk with Febreeze but it reeks--BAD. I think I will be driving the Neon for the rest of my life because my hubby said he won't trade back my pick up until I get the smell out. Plus I arrive every day at work smelling like a manure pile 

--------------------

~Shirley~

460143[/snapback]

Wow, that was one of the greatest! I cant even imagine what kind of smell that would smell like in this weather! Ick!

Good luck with the odour cleaning!
laugh.gif

-Kris

aktion033.gif
Well you do deserve this one LOL

I keep trying to think of some advice to give you as far a cleaning it up and I am coming up with nada... Maybe some of the fox urine sent....at least it woudn't smell like horse poop LOL...

Well, this may be a long shot, but I started putting fabric softener sheets in between my winter blankets after I washed them to help with odor. Even after they were washed in town, in commercial washers, they still smelled like horse pucky. I usually only use blankets in an emergency or for foals etc so I store them indoors a lot. My hubby doesn't care much for the smell of anything horse, so I tried the fabric softener sheets and it really did seem to help. Just a thought. Good luck and congratulations on your newly earned Doofus title.

RebelsHope said:
aktion033.gif
Well you do deserve this one LOL
I keep trying to think of some advice to give you as far a cleaning it up and I am coming up with nada... Maybe some of the fox urine sent....at least it woudn't smell like horse poop LOL...

460558[/snapback]

Gawd Beth you have a wicked sense of humor. I like it!
laugh.gif
If I really want to get even with someone though...
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll give the dryer sheets a shot though.
yes.gif

Shirley!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!
aktion033.gif
That is one terrific doofus moment!

What does it say for our state that 2 of the last 3 months the doofuses were here???
new_shocked.gif

LOL!

Shirley, try some of that stuff that is for urine on carpets..it is an enzyme that actually "eats" the pee! Real good stuff! You can find it at Walmart in the pet section.

Funny. Try vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and shampoo. It cleans the smells out.

How bout trying to shampoo the trunk out?

Congrats Shirley......hope you find out a way to get the car to smell better........
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back