Dontworrybeappy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Been watching the KPM barncams religiously (they're the only ones compatible with my Mac), but I guess I missed it! CONGRATULATIONS!
default_wub.png

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Rebecca

Yep - we have friend with Macs who were always frustrated and wished they could help us watch the cams, and now they can!

Yes, Izzy had a Buckskin colt early this morning (about 1am) and I'll get some photos up soon!

Rhapsody is close, but still on regumate - this is the longest she's carried a foal, and we hope it'll be her first live birth. We're also hoping she will be a good mom - she hasn't had the chance yet!

Serenade is also close...

This weekend we'll be swapping out Izzy and her colt for another maiden mare (can't remember the name!) These are all client's mares - none of mine are due until May this year (although we'll be watching Nikkie before that after last year's 292 day baby!)

KpM Barncam multi-view

Awww, congratulations!! Our little boys were born at exactly the same time this morning and only a couple hours apart in distance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here he is, already thinking a lot of himself!

izzy-colt-2web.jpg

With our year-old Anatolian Shepherd, "Dillie" - (no, Mom didn't mind!)

izzy-colt-6web.jpg

izzy-colt-7web.jpg

Congratulations!!! Beautiful baby
default_wub.png
As another Mac user, let me tell you just how much I appreciate being able to watch your cams! They are the only ones I can get and I've missed watching since I switch to my mac. Thank you! I will be watching more closely now, since of course I missed this one
default_rolleyes.gif

He is beautiful!

I can see the cams!!! I dont have a MAC but your cams are the only ones I can see
default_sad.png

I will be watching
default_wub.png

Congrats! he is really cute!
default_wink.png
your cams are the only ones I can whatch to with out downloading programs.
default_biggrin.png

Now, THAT is a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!

Hehe, you are cleaning stalls and Izzy is scratching her butt!
Actually, that's me cleaning stalls and please don't forget....the camera adds 50 lbs!
default_rolleyes.gif

Izzy's boy is a doll. Last night while I was cleaning Rhapsody's stall, she was scratching her butt on me! I'm so lucky to have Karen as a friend.
default_wub.png
I get to play with all the animals!

Another dedicated Mac user here -- perhaps the other mare stare folks will get wise and add Mac-compatability to their programming.

Beautiful baby and SO fun to watch! (Darn it -- I really need to get back to work...)

Im a bit worryed Im watching izzy and she has been laying down and rolling and the foal is even trying to nurse way momma is down??????????
default_unsure.png
I called owner and she is with her now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, you are cleaning stalls and Izzy is scratching her butt!
Actually, that's me cleaning stalls and please don't forget....the camera adds 50 lbs!
default_rolleyes.gif

Izzy's boy is a doll. Last night while I was cleaning Rhapsody's stall, she was scratching her butt on me! I'm so lucky to have Karen as a friend.
default_wub.png
I get to play with all the animals!
Want to come clean my stalls? You do quite the job! :p

Latest posts

Back