Don't you love those days?...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleDstables

Reaction score
So, I had one of those days. :D Here they are, and yes I slipped in some biggies too!

saraspics001.jpg

saraspics007-1.jpg

saraspics006.jpg

saraspics004-1.jpg

I don't know if you guys remember, but I posted a while back about getting a new biggy, well, he's been here for a while... but he was so thin when we got him, that I couldn't take pictures of him... finally he is getting towards a healthy weight!

saraspics005.jpg

saraspics009.jpg

saraspics012.jpg

And, Mongo the morgan of course!

saraspics030.jpg

saraspics032.jpg

And, last but certainly not least, Jetta. My foundation quarter horse BEAST.
default_biggrin.png

saraspics089-1.jpg

saraspics086-1.jpg

saraspics080.jpg

saraspics090-1.jpg

saraspics062.jpg

Enjoy!
default_aktion033.gif

Your pictures are fun to look at!!! Your mohawk mini made me giggle (so cute!!!)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Great pictures
default_aktion033.gif
I had fun looking at them. I love the mohawk ! How do you keep Jetta so black? Very nice
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed looking at your pictures. All of them are pretty but I especially love Jetta!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone!

Jetta is my favorite too.
default_wub.png
She's only black because she just shed out! lol. I'm going to put a sheet on her to keep her black, or she bleaches out really bad! :DOH!

Thanks guys! I had a nice mother daughter pair come out to look at them all for purchase today, they really liked my stud. I got Diva head and necked, so I will get those pictures up here in a few days! (Terrible clip job by the way!) :DOH! They absolutely adored her too. No one really likes Angel, and I can see why... she's just a fun mini as a pet. They want to breed and show the stockier type of mini.

I'm excited, but at the same time, I'll be sad to see them go. I might just take Diva down from sale to show for myself!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back