Donovan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Here are some new pictures of Donovan. He is my 2007 colt. I think he has such a pretty head. His first show is June 7th. He may or may not be at AMHR Area 2, in Ashland. I just wanted to share my big fat boy with you.

April2608donovann005.jpg

April2608donovann0050.jpg

April2608donovann006sml.jpg

April2608donovann004sml.jpg

April2608donovann0071.jpg

And here is my girl Vision just slightly over a month ago with Lori Rafter's Daughter Mickey who is trying to "show" in halter but all Vision wants to do is give her a big kiss! Two of my favorite, sweetest girls here.
default_wub.png

Vision.jpg

Thanks for looking
default_saludando.gif

Donovan looks great!
default_aktion033.gif
I love his facial markings and his blue eye, makes him stand out from the crowd.
default_wink.png

Vision and 'her' little girl are a cute pair! Will they be in the show ring together sometime?

Thanks Rebecca
default_smile.png

Vision and Mickey won't be showing together as we have had to make some big, unfortunate, changes. We are now selling Vision so that she can go to a home where her newly trained skills will be put to good use. (Sigh) I know it will be for the best, it just hurts pretty bad to loose such a pretty and sweet girl. She is such a doll.

He's very unique, love the "comin' at ya" pic. Good luck at the show!

They are both beautiful!!!

Donovan is really growing up and that is one very beautiful mare
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thanks again.

Jill I think they are both nice too.
default_smile.png
I want to see Donovan grow some more, but I may still geld him, as I too believe in gelding, and I don't thing I'd have a problem, I just want him to look more boy like.
default_smile.png

I understand totally
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
My geldings are my favorite horses... We are up in the air about what to do (geld / keep as a stallion prospect) our 2008 colt so are thinking, thinking, thinking......

Both horses are lookin' good Des! You know my favorite one of the 3 in the pictures though
default_biggrin.png
I think Donovan and either Nitro or Joy will have a blast at Area 2 - of course Nitro could drive there.........
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back