Donovan Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
As you all remember, here is Donovan as you have seen him all year round.

S5007090.jpg

Well now I introduce to you, "Donovan Oh my gosh there actually is a horse under all that hair", as the pre-makings of a 2008 show horse. Come another two weeks or so, Donovan and the rest of the gang will be getting into show shape for our first show on June 7th and Area 2 the following week. Without further adue:

4556411393_0_267567562.jpg

4556411393_0_765.jpg

4556411393_0_76533.jpg

4556335361_0_1.jpg

Thank you for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
wowser!! he is beautiful! he has an 'upsidedown' bald face on the one side...good luck on your first show!!!!! What fun!
default_aktion033.gif

so he has lost his black?? He now looks brown & white??

So, are you going to the area 2 show in Ashland??

so he has lost his black?? He now looks brown & white??

So, are you going to the area 2 show in Ashland??
No he has not lost his black. As his first clip and as he has been out in the sun he is lighter then he usually looks, along with my camera settings are slightly off. He is still very black. Both pictures are taken on the same day just on other sides of the barn and with a different camera. And yes we are going to Ashland.

MHCO yearling colts on June 7th is going to be quite the class. I can think of several that will be in there. Should be interesting!

Thanks everyone. Personally I think he is going through his yearlying yuckies, and looks kind of off right now, but I'm sure he'll grow into himself.

I'm pretty excited for Jake Circle K too... What a way to start of the show season!

Oh and I just realised that Midnight also always looks the same colour as Donovan.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back