Donkeys & Mini Horses...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
I have a buyer interested in a couple of colts (will be gelded) who wants to put them on his ranch with several mini donkeys. I don't have any experience with donkeys, how do they do together? He did say the donkeys are gelded. Don't want to send my guys into a situation that won't be good for them.

Jan

I have my mini donkey with two mini horses and they get along well and do fine together, no problems.

I just answered this on the mini horse forum, my answer was they get along great! I have donkeys in all of our pastures. I wouldnt be without a good donkey in a pasture. They are so protective, on my minis and will chase anything out that dont belong there. If something is wrong..they will bray up a storm until we come out to check. I have never had a problem with any of mine. There great!! Corinne

Thanks for the replies....just wanted to be sure as the guy didn't sound very knowledgeable when he called.

Jan

Latest posts

Back