DONKEYS IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raine Ranch Minis

Reaction score
I know this is the horse board,but I new it would get more replys here. And this was urgent!

I got a message from a friend saying; "Does anyone know of a Miniature Donkey Rescue? If so, there are four(one is a baby)that is in need of rescue...owner says he will shoot the donkey's if his wife does not find a new home for them.... They are located in Greenville, TX. If you can help contact Judy at 972 754 2378 and she will put you in contact with the owner."

I am to far away. Lets please try and help them!!!!!

Please email Connie at cmhr they have taken mini donks in the past or they may know someone in TX that can take them

Raine Ranch, Due to CMHR policy and procedure the legal owner must contact CMHR directly by themselves.

Its nice that you care.
default_wub.png

Connie, have I told you lately how much I love you???

I'm posting from my phone or I'd put lots of hearts and dancing bananas here!
default_smile.png

Connie, have I told you lately how much I love you???

I'm posting from my phone or I'd put lots of hearts and dancing bananas here!
default_smile.png
Thought I'd help you. Lots of bananas and heart, a little dancing, and some worshiping.

default_wub.png

default_wub.png

default_wub.png

default_risa8.gif

default_risa8.gif

default_risa8.gif

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

default_worshippy.gif

EDIT: Hopefully that works. The internet hates me today. I had to do a line for each. Stupid Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Networking! It's a BEAUTIFUL thing! Thank you to all that had a hand in helping these donkey's!
default_wub.png

Awww Parm I love you too!
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Relieved to read that there's a happy ending to this......or will be, now that Chances is involved.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back