Donkey Show..Aug 13 & 14, 2005

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Posting for Lea Dill:

Dear Donkey Lovers:

I am new to the boards and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lea Dill and I reside in New York state. I would like to tel you about some exciting news! At least I hope it is exciting to some of you. Nor-Lea Show Promotions is going to be hosting an all Miniature Donkey Show in Conroe, Texas, August 13 & 14, 2005 at the Lone Star State Expo & Convention Center. This show is offering approved NMDA classes and a few spotted classes. I manage horse shows across the country and have been for about 15 plus years. I plan to offer this show first and foremost to be fun for all of you. This show will feature a two day schedule with two judges. I have a very experienced professional show staff and photographer in place. This show will offer rosette ribbons, special awards and High Point awards given under both judges.

I would like to make it clear that NO ONE has influenced my selection of any judges. This show is soley my own Nor-Lea Show Promotions. I am the sole sponsor and promoter and have no obligations to anyone regarding this show. My mission is to host a very successful show and to establish a show that is well run, well respected and well attended. I hope to bring media attention and local spectator interest to this show This is an opportunity to showcase your Miniature Donkeys in the best possible presentation that will make everyone aware of how specail and beautiful these little Donkeys can be. I will be mailing out information on this show and hope to have your support in this venture. Anyone interested in receiving an informational packet please feel free to email me.

Thank you.

Lea Dill

Nor-Lea Promotions

Email: [email protected]

Ph 315-986-3026

Back