Donkey rescue places

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuziB

Reaction score
Does anyone know of ANYONE in the northeast part of Montana who does donkey and/or miniature horse rescues? I would really like to contact them, if there is, as I am still looking for a mini donk.

SuziB

SuziB said:
Does anyone know of ANYONE in the northeast part of Montana who does donkey and/or miniature horse rescues?  I would really like to contact them, if there is, as I am still looking for a mini donk.
SuziB

446560[/snapback]

Hmm. Apparently, there aren't any that anyone knows of. Let me rephrase the question, because the ONLY way I can bring another equine onto this place(husband feels that we definitely have PLENTY, and we do!) is only if it is a "rescue animal" in dire need of rescue.

I still want a mini-donkey jenny and then I will be satisfied for a few years, at least.

I would be very happy to adopt one of the BLM burros if they would ever hold their sales in this area again as they did not so many years ago.

Since they don't seem inclined to do this currently, I am still looking for an individual who wants her/his miniature donkey jenny to come to a good home.

SuziB

Latest posts

Back