donkey on the website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awoimini

Reaction score
Hi! We are new to posting on this forum, but not new to donkeys. (Our midwest Desert Canaries)

Our webmaster has just finished updating our website: www.rracres.com

We own the cutest little donkey jack in the world. (At least we think so...proud owners!) He is tame and talks to my husband all the time.

We've been in donkeys and mules for years and have had considerable experience with them. If you feel the need to ask questions, give us a try. If we can't answer, we'll certainly put you in contact with those who can. We have friends who have 50-75 miniature donkeys at all times.

Thanks for stopping by.

R & R Acres

Boone, Iowa

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin!
saludando.gif
I am sure there will be many questions that forum members will be asking that you may be able to help with. Thanks for offering. I think when it comes to these adorable little donkeys we all seem to think "we have the cutest one in the world!", you just cant beat those irresistable ears or comical expressions.
thumbup.gif
Corinne

Hi,

Welcome to a great bunch of folks! I too am expecting two mini mules this Sept and Oct. I bought my first donkey a few months back and have two mini mares pregnate by him. He is white with dun colored spots. About 32". Love him to death!! He talks to me all the time, he is so loud and gets right beside you and brays. My daughter has to put her hands over her ears. He is braying right now outside!!! I hear him
thumbup.gif
tongue.gif

I live in NC close to the coast. Very hot here right now!!!!

Latest posts

Back