Donations for Dreamer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great ! That's what I was hoping that it wasn't just $545.

I bet the surgery's going to be $2,000 + on top of all the current vet bills.

This is a great start hoping more will come this is a great bunch and this little horse deserves this chance. Im sure it will only put a dent in the actual bills. Just the jump start we had to do for Harvey was over $1000 and that was only tubing and new foal physical and a couple of shots for his mom.

A few people are snail mailing funds also!

We just got home from driving over to their house and I handed Theresa $400 IN CASH.

I wanted them to have it in time for their trip.
default_yes.gif

I will give them more from my PayPal once it clears.
default_aktion033.gif

We took a big quilt for Dreamer in case she needs it. And I went in and gave Dreamer (and Theresa) a hug from you ALL! Just as I said I would. The big gal in blue sweater was me LOL

Theresa is still always there, her cot is right outside the stall.

They are leaving very early in the morning so they can drive really slow to the hospital.

She says to thank you all for everything. She has no words!

I told Dreamer to be a good girl and we all loved her. Her eyes are BRIGHT and she's full of spirit! She has Eagles in her eyes!

Robin

I am really happy to help out even if it only makes a small dent lol
default_biggrin.png
When Melody was so sick it was a comfort to know that there were people here on the forum ready to help me out if I needed it
default_yes.gif
I think this forum serves an amazing purpose and I am just happy and thankful to be a part of it. I hope Dreamer has a smooth trip to the hospital and a swift recovery after surgery
default_yes.gif
We are rooting for you Dreamer
default_aktion033.gif

Update!
default_biggrin.png

More has come in!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you

Castle Rock Miniatures!

Bonnie Brighton!

And Paquita (is that you Cheyenne?) Nieves!

Total *here* is up to $645 now!
default_wub.png

I gave Theresa $400 of that already
default_yes.gif

If you could have seen her and Art's faces! Oh wow!

There are no hearts like the hearts of people who love animals!
default_wub.png

You're the best!!!

Just found this thread and sent my little bit. There are so many wonderful people here. Even a couple of $ from each adds up.

Now my prayers are with Dreamer and her family. The family with her and the family that is anxiously waiting here to hear what is happening.

Angie

Just a note - Oakridge Equine Hospital accepts Care Credit, so it might make it a lot easier to pay that bill!

Care Credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I am so glad to hear there is an equine hospital near Dreamer that accepts Care Credit! Care Credit is a wonderful service! That should help Dreamer's family out alot!

And, I will keep that info on hand, too. So good to know!

Peggy

TG for Care Card...I can not rave about it enough....What I just spent last Month
default_no.gif
at least I have time to pay off without ANY Interest(as Long as it is paid off in that time)

That is Fantastic That the Clinic takes it..NOT many here do
default_sad.png

Prayers and Love To DREAMER and Teresa and Art......

Thanks Robin, for doing this - we all know from past experiences that every little bit of $$ will help.

Thank you Donna Herold!
default_aktion033.gif

I have now collected $700!
default_smile.png

Thank you all! You're awesome!

Latest posts

Back