Donations for Dreamer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have PayPal, but REO could I just send a check to you to give to her? I know it will take longer but I still want to help.

I sent a small donation for Dreamer and her family but I didn't think to add a note saying Dreamer, sorry.
default_wub.png
Please let them know we are all still praying for her.

Come on everyone, if you can give just alittle to help with Dreamer, it will be a big blessing...

I did it and it was so easy, every little bit helps...

Thanks

Missy
default_smile.png

I know you are all thinking of Dreamer and hoping and praying for the best outcome and I know that all of us have vet bills but Dreamer deserves this chance dont let this come down to a money only decision. I dont know the owners any more than most of you do but I do know watching that little horse that she wants to live. Thats all it took for me to want to help her. I am sure every $5.00 will help her and its very easy to do. Come on guys Give this little horse a chance.

I just sent a donation, hope it helps . Dreamer and Theresa are in my thoughts and prayers.

default_aktion033.gif
You guys are awesome!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Let's keep it going! Every single dollar will make a difference!

I SENT A DONATION YESTERDAY, EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. THERESA AND DREAMER YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU. TAKE CARE, CRYSTAL

I couldnt send much, but I wanted to send something. They are in my thoughts and prayers, Kathy

Just sent a small donation... I know first hand how much these vet bills can be... haven't received all my bills yet for my 2 premie foals but it is shocking so far!

Robin

Feel free to email me to find out how you can mail help to Theresa!

[email protected]

I have more PayPals to report! The ones I am collecting!
default_aktion033.gif

As well as the other ones I have thanked on this thread, I want to thank......

Robin Russo
default_aktion033.gif

Wendi Weinstein
default_aktion033.gif

Rita Jenkins
default_aktion033.gif

Nicole David
default_aktion033.gif

Cheryl Ticer
default_aktion033.gif

When a few of those clear, I will have $515 to give to Theresa! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Karrel and I are paying the PayPal fees so EVERY CENT goes to Theresa, Art and Dreamer!

Thank you all SO much! If anyone else would like to PayPal in this way, here is the addy to send it to.

[email protected]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Feel free to email me to find out how you can mail help to Theresa!

[email protected]

I have more PayPals to report! The ones I am collecting!
default_aktion033.gif

As well as the other ones I have thanked on this thread, I want to thank......

Robin Russo
default_aktion033.gif

Wendi Weinstein
default_aktion033.gif

Rita Jenkins
default_aktion033.gif

Nicole David
default_aktion033.gif

Cheryl Ticer
default_aktion033.gif

When a few of those clear, I will have $515 to give to Theresa! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Karrel and I are paying the PayPal fees so EVERY CENT goes to Theresa, Art and Dreamer!

Thank you all SO much! If anyone else would like to PayPal in this way, here is the addy to send it to.

[email protected]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Does this include the amounts sent to the first paypal link or just to the second one ?

I didn't see my name so I'm hoping there's a lot more that was sent to the first paypal link.

These are separate from the WeeFoal site donations.

These are AS WELL as WeeFoal.
default_yes.gif

I'm just reporting what I've collected for them.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP

This is such a wonderful caring place! We are all going to rally for Dreamer and she is going to be just fine. If everyone could just donate a little something - even if it is just 1.00 that would be FANTASTIC!!

Any amount is perfect! THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!!

Michele and I want to thank everyone who has sent their donations to help Theresa, Art, and Dreamer. As of about five minutes ago, the donations sent through the WeFoal link totalled $1345.00, which has already been forwarded on to Theresa!!!!!

I would love to recognize everyone that has contributed to this wonderful family in this post, but unfortunately, there have been soooooo many, I am afraid I might miss someone. Once everything has settled down though, I definitely promise to publicly recognize each and every one of you.

Thank you all again for your generosity. Theresa has said time and time again how greatful she is.

For anyone who has not donated yet, the direct link to the WeFoal donation link for Dreamer is:

WeFoal Donations for Dreamer

Tom & Michele

WeFoal.com

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THAT MEANS WITH THE 1345.00 PLUS THE 545.00 THAT ROBIN HAS THAT IS A TOTAL SO FAR OF

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......................

1860.00!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back