Donation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdazzled

Reaction score
Hi,

We have a very cute little four yr old gelding we would like to donate to the Rescue. Thought maybe you could put him up on the auction or whatever and use what ever monies you get for him for a donation. I will pay for his coggins and health and will send necessary pics of him to whoever needs them. He is a sweet boy, very very healthy and in excellent weight. Up to date on all his shots, and just recently dewormed. He stands about 32". He needs someone to love him and that he can love back. He isn't not registered. Just needs someone to give him lots of love. Comes right up to you and is very friendly. We thought after he was gelded he could be put in with the herd but NO ONE of our stallions like the little guy. He doesn't act studdy in anyway but they still are mean to him. It seems he is always alone and its not fair to him. Please let me know who I should send pics and information to. His name is Rogue and he knows his name. He is in need of nothing but love.

Thanks

Lara

Where are you located? I have an retiredfriend looking to adopt a fairly healthy gelding to hopefully take to Nursing homes, school and the like, maybe also drive in light cart. He would also be incorporating him into the Riders for the Handicapped program. They have a very loving older New Foundland dog they rescued at one year old. He can't afford a fancy registered mini but can afford to care for one. He loves our SHortcake and Buddy, but needs a fairly quiet boy.

Gordon has already built a wonderful turnout shed, and put up good fence.He is Northern Michigan. Thanks, Maxine PS

If you put him on the auction with pictures let me know ok? We like to support the rescue too:)
biggrin.gif

Bdazzled said:
Hi,We have a very cute little four yr old gelding we would like to donate to the Rescue. Thought maybe you could put him up on the auction or whatever and use what ever monies you get for him for a donation. I will pay for his coggins and health and will send necessary pics of him to whoever needs them. He is a sweet boy, very very healthy and in excellent weight. Up to date on all his shots, and just recently dewormed. He stands about 32". He needs someone to love him and that he can love back. He isn't not registered. Just needs someone to give him lots of love. Comes right up to you and is very friendly. We thought after he was gelded he could be put in with the herd but NO ONE of our stallions like the little guy. He doesn't act studdy in anyway but they still are mean to him. It seems he is always alone and its not fair to him.  Please let me know who I should send pics and information to.  His name is Rogue and he knows his name. He is in need of nothing but love.

Thanks

Lara

457305[/snapback]

Hi,

we are located in TN, just outside of Nashville. Your friend is welcome to him, but I would think he would need to work with him abit before taking him in nursing homes etc. But, if you decide you want Rogue, he is here for the taking. He is a cute little guy, and would be great to break to drive. Get back with me if you decide you want him or need more information

Thanks

Lara

Hi,

If your friend isn't able to adopt THIS one, I have an elderly friend who wants to sell (cheaply) a little Palomino stud which is very friendly and tame, used to being handled a lot. The little guy was born last November, so he is only a weanling.

This friend lives northwest of Saco, MT. Is that too far for your friend to have the little guy transported?

He is NOT registered, but I rather got the idea that it doesn't matter to your friend. Am I correct in this surmise?

Hope this helps.

SuziB

MInx said:
Where are you located? I have an  retiredfriend looking to adopt a fairly healthy gelding to hopefully take to Nursing homes, school and the like, maybe also drive in light cart. He would also be incorporating him into the Riders for the Handicapped program. They have a very loving older New Foundland dog they rescued at one year old. He can't afford a fancy registered mini but can afford to care for one. He loves our SHortcake and Buddy, but needs a fairly quiet boy.Gordon has already built a wonderful turnout shed, and put up good fence.He is Northern Michigan. Thanks, Maxine PS

If you put him on the auction with pictures let me know ok? We like to support the rescue too:)
biggrin.gif

Bdazzled said:
Hi,We have a very cute little four yr old gelding we would like to donate to the Rescue. Thought maybe you could put him up on the auction or whatever and use what ever monies you get for him for a donation. I will pay for his coggins and health and will send necessary pics of him to whoever needs them. He is a sweet boy, very very healthy and in excellent weight. Up to date on all his shots, and just recently dewormed. He stands about 32". He needs someone to love him and that he can love back. He isn't not registered. Just needs someone to give him lots of love. Comes right up to you and is very friendly. We thought after he was gelded he could be put in with the herd but NO ONE of our stallions like the little guy. He doesn't act studdy in anyway but they still are mean to him. It seems he is always alone and its not fair to him.  Please let me know who I should send pics and information to.  His name is Rogue and he knows his name. He is in need of nothing but love.

Thanks

Lara

457305[/snapback]

457516[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back