Donald Trump - circus has come to town

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
What is with this character. If he thinks his antics are going to help Romney he is delusional to say the least. Best thing he could do is keep his LOUD mouth shut. Can't stand the man and his theatrics.

Lol, yes with his money I am sure he could opt for a hair transplant. It just goes to show you that money may be able to buy you most things, but in can't buy you "class". the man is ver ignorant and arrogant, not pretty in my books,

That hair of his! at least it competes to keep the eye from staring at his little puckered butt hole looking mouth! Trump loves the spotlight, Romney needs to distance himself from that man quick.

He is a hot dog and a shameless self promoter, but I have admired his ability to say it like it is many, many times

Jill, he does not "say it like it is" - he says it how he thinks it is - or more like, how he wishes it was/is. Big difference. He talks to hear himself and to make waves - all he does is blow his own horn. He has contradicted himself many times and/or presented mythology as truth - and he does not care.

Romney would be smart to nod and smile and maybe even suggest quietly that The Donald tone it down. Trump will do anything to make it look like he is in control of him... and spewing all sorts of nonsense that Romney will have to address at some point.

Trump must have been crowing with glee about this pic...

romney-trump-plane.jpg

Run, Mitt - run!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he is a odd duck and needs different hair I agree
default_smile.png
...but with that said, I don't really care what he does with Romney as a jokester. He has money and if he can campaign for him to win the election ..YEAHHH!...I don't want Obama in office for another term, heaven forbid. Romney is not my cup of tea or choice either, but there is no one else running, so he is better that Obama. Lets just see if he can do a better job than Obama has done. Mind you EVERY President has had to try to clean up what the last one did not do well or failed to do.

JMO,

Jenny

Sorry, Tag, but I was voicing my sincere and long held opionion.

I really feel like pointing out that an outside (as in, you are not me) opinion of my opinion... doesn't change my opinion.

I wouldn't have said it, if I didn't mean it.

???

Where did I say that your opinion had to change? My opinion is that Trump is an opportunistic, arrogant blowhard who will say anything to promote himself and could care less about anything else... I did not demand that you must agree. Trump will use ANY hot button issue - like the birther nonsense or bellowing about transcripts - in order to be front and center.

We'll check back in when he trumpets something extremely bizarre (because he will at some point) and see how much you approve of it...
default_wink.png

"Whatever". I'm trying to say I don't feel obligated to defend my opinions when I choose to express them. I'm tired of that scenario. If I say it, you can trust i mean it. Whether or not others like it, or agree with it, is immaterial.

Oh for heaven's sake - it's just a discussion on a forum, Jill.

People share their opinions, discuss them and yes, even defend them at times. That is how the scenario of a forum works. If you do not want to defend an opinion, I have not seen where anyone forces you to do so... anywhere.... ever.
default_unsure.png

No one asked you to change your mind. We just stated our opinions... and mean what we say as well.

Oh well - as you said... whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back