Doing the HAPPY DANCE here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I just confirmed both Deja Vu and Queenie in foal to Moonstruck for 2006 babies!
aktion033.gif
I was very nervous about this, since I just sold Moonie to Australia & he'll be leaving in the fall.
sad.gif

I REALLY wanted some more babies from him next year...and now there will be! I've only got 4 breeding age mares & I bred one to my Legionaire son, Destiny. The other three were bred to Moonie. But Tiger was sold as well, & will be leaving with Moonie.....so that leaves me with only two mares carrying his foals. THAT is why I am soo excited & relieved, they are now confirmed in foal.
yes.gif
(keeping my fingers crossed they remain that way!)

Well yipee yay!! What wonderful news! I'll have to get by on everyone else's baby pics next year--I have no bred mares (intentionally).

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
I can't wait to see what you have next year....
yes.gif
wub.gif

Chevycouple.... LOVE the baby in your Avatar!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I'm glad for ya, too!

I have one very certainly in foal (she's huge already) for Jan. 31, and another most likely (no heat) for Apr. 12.
smile.gif

No ultrasounds this year, but we're breeding one late, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on her.

Congratulations, can't wait to see what you get!

Liz M.

You know how I feel about Deja, my gosh seems like just yestarday that she was a little foal herself......time sure does fly. You are really lucky!

aktion033.gif
Oh that is wonderful news!!! I'll be watching like a hawk for the unveiling of those babies - should be some beauties! I can't believe Deja is that old already gees
ohmy.gif

You know how I feel about Deja
-- by Marty
Dona, I have told you many times that Deja is my favorite mare of yours. And it looks as though I'm not the only one who thinks that, lol. Heres to wishing you a beautiful, healthy foal next year. I'll be excitedly waiting for pictures!

Erin

Oh yay!!!! I will be looking forward to the pictures of those coming foals! I'm not a major pinto fan, however, I am always gaga over the ones you have produced. They are the kind I do very much like! From little Mojo to Ivy to Lacey and MayZ -- I'm a fan for sure!!! Your website is actually one of the very first mini sites I visited and drooled over when I first got into minis. I so fell in love with LM Blue Maverick!!!!
kiss.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Really happy for you that you are having some "leftover babies"[/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRATS!
aktion033.gif
I absolutly love your Moonie and can not wait to see these babies!
wub.gif

Awww....that is wonderful news indeed!! Can't wait to see your 2006 foals!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back