doggie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
i thought this was such a cute idea...i took my dogs to a new groomer yesterday. they were sorely in need of a bath and a good, thorough brushing! this groomer is working out of my vet's office. went to pick them up yesterday afternoon and WOW!!! they were all spiffed up with brand new bandanas and at only $20 a piece, i got a real bargain. i tipped her $5 each, maybe too much, but i think i wanna keep her happy!
default_wink.png

the groomer was gone by the time i got there but the secretary gave me a "report card" for each dog that had been filled out. not only did she put an "x" in the box beside each thing she did (ear cleaning, nails done, medicated shampoo for simon's dry skin, etc.), she also made some little notes. maggie is "sooooo sweet!" and simon is "an exceptionally sweet dog!" of course, i already knew that but i was glad to know they made such a nice first impression on her.
default_aktion033.gif

I love that idea!! Sounds like the groomer was not only an animal lover but has some business smarts too!
default_yes.gif

yes and since she was gone when i went to pick the kids up, she called me last night to make sure i was satisfied. by the time we got off the phone, we had talked about everything from dogs to the weather and when she found out i have mini horses, she begged me to have her out for a visit.
default_biggrin.png

You have such nice lollipop kids, Charlene!

I have naughty ones, my Henry would probably need to be muzzled at the groomers
default_rolleyes.gif
!

I have Pembroke Welsh Cogis too!! Four of them help fill our house and I wouldn't have it any other way!
default_aktion033.gif

Their names are Libby, Belvedere, Piper & Chubbs

SampleMM, how's about some pics??

minie, you have them pegged.
default_biggrin.png
i can't take credit for it though, they both came to me as adult dogs. their former owner is a wonderful woman who has a real connection with her dogs. mag and simon are both obedience trained, maggie has done agility, simon is a retired show dog. both of them have their canine good citizenship certificates and have made numerous trips to the local nursing home.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back