Does CMHR have a booth at the Equine Affaire?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]I was wondering if there was any info at he Equine Affaire about CMHR? I don't remember any from previous years. I would deffinatly be interested in volunteering my services. What does everyone think of that. It would be a great way to get the word out.[/SIZE]

Christy

NEMHS (New England Miniature Horse Society) usually has a booth at the Equine Affaire every year. I'm sure if you contact someone there they would be happy to put information out at their booth. They are always looking for additional people to assist with working at the booth. I'm not sure who is organizing it this year but someone on this forum should know.

Bob

[SIZE=18pt]Does anyone have their new web site? The one I have has been disconnected. That is a very good idea and I would be willing to work the booth one or 2 days in exchange for them letting us get the info out.[/SIZE]

Christy

Their website is www.nemhs.org. If you have pamplets or anything I would think they would be more than happy to get the information out about the existence of CMHR.

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks. I just emailed the president. I wasn't sure who to email so I went to the top. Hopefully they will be willing to do this.[/SIZE]

Christy

Latest posts

Back