Does anyone watch House

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I finally saw last season's 2 part finale tonight......
default_crybaby.gif
I bawled my eyes out!

And I thought the season premiere was tomorrow night, but it's NEXT Tues night......man, I timed that badly!! LOL

I can't wait to see it next week....

~kathryn

Avid House watcher here. I missed the final episode last fall so I was glad to see the repeat. I'll be glued to the TV next Tuesday.

I record them all and watch them when I find time. I do love the show! I too am looking forward to the new season!!

I do!
default_saludando.gif
Looking forward to the new season, too.

Liz

My sister bought the season 4 DVD set, so I borrowed it from her (since I missed most of last season's episodes and the ones that I did catch, I think I saw about 3 times!
default_wacko.png
)

I really wish I hadn't watched that finale until next Monday...it's going to be a looonnggg week....
default_sad.png

~kathryn

I finally saw last season's 2 part finale tonight...... I bawled my eyes out!

. I missed the final episode last fall so I was glad to see the repeat.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_sad.png
default_new_shocked.gif

What...WHAT!!?? I missed the final episode last season too, and didn't know there was going to be a repeat. ARG! What happened? (None of my buddies watch it, so I never found out.)

YEP it's the best!!!!! It's also Cold Stone Ice Cream or Frozen yogurt night every week
default_biggrin.png
We LOVE IT!

I Love House So much. They had a huge marathon on the past couple of days and I finally got a chance to watch it for awhile.

I really need to buy the series or rent it from Net Flicks- I never really get that into a tv series, but now I am Hooked! Arg! Someone hit me please?

I love it!! My work sechedule makes me miss the current episodes, so I catch it when I can on USA to see the old shows. Same with CSI Miami. USA/TNN/A&E for me late at night!

I love my DVR!!! I sometimes am not sure what day of the week it is.
default_no.gif
It records House for me so I don't have to miss it. I enjoy House the most of all the programs that I watch. I rented Stuart Little for my grand-daughter a few months back and it was a bit different to see "House" as the loving father.
default_wacko.png

Sue_C the show was freaky. Way to hard to tell you what happened. All I can tell you is Cut Throat B*+tch died in a bus crash. Your gona have to watch it!!!!

House is the best! My husband and I love to watch it and I'm not the best at hanging in very long with a weekly tv show but how can you not stay glued to it??? LOVE IT
default_aktion033.gif

I LOVE LOVE HOUSE... I try and watch it whenever.. I am actually watching it right now -- haha
default_smile.png

Cant wait for the new season to start
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
House addict over here too!!!

I caught the marathon the other day too, glued to the tv!!!!!!!! LOL. It's definitely one of my favorites.
default_yes.gif
:

One of our VERY favorites now that we have "Direct TV" we can see it on other stations also.

Latest posts

Back