Does anyone recognize this mini?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpbmorganev

Reaction score
I bought this mini from the Camelot auction earlier this year. He came with no papers or info. I was wondering if anyone recognizes him. I would love to find out who he is, or hardship him in if he isn't registered.

Our dentist said he is in his teens. He is shy and a bit nervous, and hates his ears touched.

Also, do you think he is a buckskin?

Here's Benny...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

he's so pretty! and looks so small... and my favorite color!! congratulations on getting him, love the photo with the little girl. I hope someone recognizes him I always feel bad about horses not having their past with them when they change hands.

He is cute! SO glad you bought him from Camelot. You are an angel, he is so lucky to have been saved. I have a friend who has a minis almost identical to him that was also gotten from New Holland Auction. She posted earlier if anyone recognized him. I hope someone knows him for you. Its sad when the papers don't follow.

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Handsome boy! The ear-thing will get better. He was probably twitched by the ears, or grabbed by them as handholds. I've seen people do this. Just keep rubbing around them and he'll get better. So glad he was seen by a dentist!

He is definitely prettier in the summer with a more buckskin coat... He's sooty now, but he's so furry I can't tell if he is really furry or overweight.

He is such a doll. He is quirky but also we'll behaved. He has his pony girlfriend, Rosie, the chestnut in the pic. They are best buds. He definitely has a forever home with me.

Latest posts

Back